Hippie Hatred

SkyeDawg

Reaction score
Hippies don't troll the forums because they're not as cool and emo as punks.

Some ADVANCED terminology:
Cyber Punk, Woods Punk, Street Punk, Urban Jedi, Junglist (2 definitions- fans of Jungle music, and people who hang out in the Jungle), Urban Junglist...
Pirate-Ninja (a Ninja with a ship)
Ninja-Pirate (a sneaky Pirate)

Honestly, the social groups in the U.S. are pretty damn huge. Have I mentioned the Illuminati Conspiracy Theorizers. UFO Enthusiasts. 2012ers. The list goes on. Some would say it includes every major religion ever, right alongside these other cults and groups.

Can an Urban Jedi or a Cyber Punk actually exist? That's what I want to be. Dibs that.

Sociology is fun. You should check out the Illuminati Card Game. It's all about that stuff.

plagueship

Reaction score
okay so... i kind of hate hippies, punks and humanity in general. but i do appreciate the irony of this and learned while traveling the country that many people could would not make the same subcultural distinctions as i did: "yes, i'm a dirty traveler with weird clothes and weird ideas, who smokes pot and doesn't eat meat, but... i'm angry? and i listen to harsher music?" i also often tell my gf that she is a hippie because she *still* doesn't eat meat, wears a lot of jewelry, listens to pink floyd and folk music, and mostly because it annoys her and she doesn't think she is a hippie.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads