hey

suigetsu

Reaction score
hey my names suigetsu. 20 years old. stuck in southern california and hating it. currently deciding on whether to apply to art school or squat the planet like a fucking ninja pirate. havent squatted much but im down. pro shop lifter. here is my rule on shop lifting: if i have the money to buy it, then i buy it; if i dont have the money then i steal it. also, i only take things i really need, like food. im down with almost all music. im usually super quiet at first but i open up once we get more familiar with each other. :D

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
welcome ta stp..remember stealing beer is always justifiable have fun out there yo and watch out fer homebums dont look em in the eyes youll turn into a squeegier
Capt. Ahab

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Howdy!Seek your own vision in the arts,ride safe and long,and ask MANY questions.Noneof us began as we are,and to help a stranger is the highest calling.

Rash L

Reaction score
remember to always wipe your ass, things get real uncomfortable real quick if you dont.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads