hey y'all- inexperienced lady traveller in nyc - meet up with other lady folks to share stories?

Booneshine

Reaction score
Hey y'all-- I'm looking to meet with fellow lady travellers and get some advice on hitching and traveling alone? Would love to hear your stories and steal some o' ur smarts xx

Reactions: wizehop
D

Deleted member 16034

Lady traveler here. Always carry a knife and pepper spray, don't spray in closed quarters. Trust your gut, although if you have anxiety like me never trust your gut. Don't do the unprotected sex thing. I highly prefer traveling with either gay or asexual men if I must travel with men, not that I hate all men, but I've been sexually assaulted on the road before so I'm just weary as fuck. My safety is more important than their feelings, honestly....

Actually, repeat after me here: Your safety is more important than someone's feelings. Say that three times, now scream that three times. That's the number one rule of a female traveler. Say no, say fuck no, say get lost and kick rocks and get fucked. Say it loud and proud.

Now go out there and have some fun!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads