Hey-o from Idaho

AshMash

Reaction score
So I guess I'll introduce myself...s'pose that's how internet forum etiquette works, right?

I'm Ashly. I call Idaho home. I've only been "officially" traveling since September (you know, hitchhiking, train hopping, that sort of deal) but haven't been able to sit still since....forever. I was lucky enough to meet some kids who were catching out of my town (one in particular) and I decided to go with. My parents are kinda upset about the whole thing, as most are, but hell....it's their fault, man. Started moving me around at age 8 and ever since I just get antsy if I'm in one place too long.
Only ridden three trains but I'm looking forward to getting on many more as soon as the fucking weather shapes up.
Basically lurked around here to get some advice and decided to join...easier to meet people that way.

'Sides....I like stories.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Yo! Welcome ta here. Where did you go when you hopped? Have fun out there, see ya' on the road yo.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads