Hello from PEI Canada!

Reaction score
Hey! I am from PEI, Canada! The smallest province here.
I come from a small "city", I am almost 18 years old and I am so amazed by this site and this community of people that I wanted to stop by and say hi!
Tomorrow is my first squat search so I was doing some research for things to look for (I don't think my city has ever been squatted before) and I stumbled upon this place.

So hi, if you want, you can call me Alex.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I don't think you should go by that name unless you plan on dying in the woods from a acute lack of common sense. And in speaking of common sense, be sure to use the search function before firing off a lot of questions, else people will hate you. Cheers!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome! Finn pretty much summed it all up..the search button is ur best friend on here..have fun

st1tch

Reaction score
Yay! More Canadians- join the social group I made, it's called Canadians on STP... because I'm mad creative. I've got a lot of family in PEI, they suck for the most part- I have a great aunt who's 63 and has never been off the island (she's fucking bonkers).

Good luck with the squat!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads