Hello from Ohio

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP friend. Glad to see you onbaord. Wish you the best of luck and wish you many safe travels.

Reactions: james22 and Nailz

dubh

Reaction score
Website
feirmeoirsonrai.me
Ohio, woot woot, trying to sound enthusiastic.

Alliance, Ohio here, semi-settled traveller. if you make into these parts free lodgings for all crazy road dawgs and traveller types for a night or two or more if we get along. It's a farm town so it's pretty darn boring. ha ha.

Reaction score
I never appreciated Ohio until I moved to Memphis, where you can't go outside for all the mosquitoes. Ohio it turns out is a pretty lovely place. Or maybe distance just makes the heart grow fonder...

Plus your hometown is 4.5 times more populous than my corner of Ohio and you have a Cat Fanciers' Association and a castle! How cool is that!?

I have friends in Orrville and Stow and I'm overdue to visit them. I might take you up on that offer sometime. :)

dubh

Reaction score
Website
feirmeoirsonrai.me
The biggest attraction about my hometown is that it has the largest collection of Trolls in the world.

"The Troll Hole Museum is Northeast Ohio's most unusual attraction, and is located only 18 miles from the Pro Football Hall of Fame. With over 20,000 troll items, including our Guinness World Record troll doll collection, you will learn everything about trolls - from ancient mythology to modern toy." says their website​

Reaction score
Will do! I spent last spring break surprising docents in rinky dink museums in SW Ohio and completing the Butler County Doughnut Trail (Butler County, it turns out has "more doughnut shops per capita than almost anywhere else in the country"), but I declare 2019 the year of the Troll Hole Museum!

Reactions: dubh

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads