Hello from Chicago

matteo77766

Reaction score
My name is Matteo, and I'm from Chicago. I am a senior in high school and, after this year I plan on leaveing and going hopping, squating, get out of school and do something I really want to do. I thought this site might be a place for me to meet people who could help with my dream. If anyone's in the area I would love to talk with you and get some info. Also it would be really great for me and my girlfriend who I plan on travelling with to have a travel companion. We are both quick learners and really nice people. If you'll be around here in mid-late summer and are looking for someone please come and meet us. Thank you all, hope that I can meet some cool people here.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hello. welcome. the only advise i have for you is to read and obsorb as much information as you can from here. have questions? ask them. we're all nice people here :)

moe

Reaction score
i live in chicago, but i am a junior, and i planned to leave after graduating also.
but that seems really cool dude. i always see squatters/crusties/hobos whatever lol, in wicker park and northside and shit, and it'd be cool to meet them.

bote

Reaction score
sanFrancis, are you friends with the lowercase kids? I was there very briefly last summer, and you look kind of familiar... I didn't bother pming this because I thought I'd send a shout out to any other lowercase people who might see this. Thanks again!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
just passed through chi town today in tx right now...much better weather but anyhow good luck on ur travels read up on here!

matteo77766

Reaction score
Also, to anyone familiar with chicago, i hear that there is an accesable yard in evanston, but cannot find it online. does anyone know where it is approximately cuz id love to skope it out

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads