hello from cali!!

Reaction score
well im here casue i want to get as much nowlegde from you people about travling the globe. I hope to make it in europe for at least 2 years and then come back travel the states and south america. So if any ones got some good tips for me let me know. And im pretty sure im going to slab city thurday- sat morning so if your in the san gabriel valley area let me know ill have room for 2 or three if you want to lap it

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Cool stuff... I'm not sure how far I am from there... I need to go get an atlas today actually... Will see you at slab city.... What else is good in SoCal..

Reaction score
better late than never

well im not that new here butt i decided to introduce myself. my name is joe and well .....i guess uuuu... ya basically i want to travel across europe for as long as possible. just me my chick and a dog if i find one! when i was 18 i lived in colorado and i squated there for one year i lived in a cave it was the best time of my life and since then i havent done shit. now my plan is to take off!!!!! im going to save up as much as i can then im outta here i think im leaving in 2012 or summer of2011 i have tons of planning im gonna do and i hope you guys have some suggestions!!! thanks peace!!!

pillowtron

Reaction score
better late than never

nice to meet you, welcome to Stp.

Colorado is a beautiful place, i was in denver for a bit 2 summers ago. loved it. Good luck on your europe trip! two of my friends are going to squat in europe this summer. they are quite excited as well.

Reaction score
im new??

So i have been here for a couple months as a lurker and now im a newbee!!
what happend mat??
So i guess i'll re intro myself. I'm a 28 year old x squater from cali working hard as a sheet metal union worker!!! Just here to get ideas for my trip across the world when i finish my apprentiship!! Why?? Because when i graduate i can come back anytime and still get paid the same amount with befits and retirement, as i do plan on living a while well good luck to all you travelers!!
I live vicariously through all of you!!
:arrgh:
social911
Arm and Disarm

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads