harley, victoria, bc. | Squat the Planet

harley, victoria, bc.

spork.

Reaction score
i barely knew harley. so i shouldn't be the one saying sentimental words about her. i know she was well loved, so some who knew her better should elaborate on how awesome she was.
what i do know is she was "pushed in front of a bus by some yahoos"
and now she's dead.
rest in piece, harley. you were an awesome drinking buddy.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
I was saddened to hear that as well. The public in Victoria are very hard on the street people, they think of them as a blight on an otherwise "beautiful city"(fucking ugly shallow people if you ask me). People are fuct, and all i can say is CLASS WAR!!! These fucks need to see the err of thier ways. I get angry when i hear stuff like this.

spork.

Reaction score
maybe this happened a while ago. i dunno. i just heard about it yesterday. do you know of any details? when it happened?
i'll be living in vic as of aug. i'll be paying rent and everything, but i'll do my best to ugly up that city a little bit.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I didnt know her, but no one should go that way, that article saddened me I hope they get the people that did it to her

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads