happy corporate exploitation of love day | Squat the Planet

happy corporate exploitation of love day

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
I've always referred to Valentine's Day as DMROW Day (drink myself retarded on whiskey)... although I don't drink nearly as much as I used to, this day always, always without fail, inspires me to drink myself into a stupor. A 'celebration' (or a mourning..) of my lame-ass singleness. I'm about over it. Throwing rocks in the Missihippie+ drinking whiskey would be most excellent. Haha.

absurdtoast

Reaction score
drink cheap scotch, play banjo n maybe watch some Blaxpliotation films...SHAFT or...DOLEMITE!!!! maybe even Blacula! So...a pretty regular day...I forgot Valentines day even existed...I wanna throw rocks now!

Those in love or whatever...enjoy:

freedude2012

Reaction score
im doin the samething i do every other day and thinkin bought my the next turn in my life and how i can make it better than the last one with my faithful ottal of cheap ass vodka and cranberry juice by my side.

ipoPua

Reaction score
making retarded awesome ecards for all my friends. some of them are really creepy lol

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
There's no such thing as love, it doesn't exist. It's all about humans trying to fool themselves into thinking they are superior to other animals by giving special names to biological processes in the misguided view that it makes them "special".
I'm 40 years old and I have never encountered anything that I would describe as love.
Humans are rooted in callous self-interest, that's why I avoid them wherever possible and prefer to remain in the woods.
If you want love go and speak to Ted Bundy, he'll tell you all about it.
Happy Fucking Valentines Day.

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
cardvalentines13big.gif

Reactions: dprogram and ipoPua

Coby Neal

Reaction score
lucky im gonna be counting down the days all year. it really sucks when u drink almost everyday getting someone else to buy ur poisen. but most my burnout friends said turning 21 sucks.but there crazy

ipoPua

Reaction score
my 20th is this leap day i cant wait. then 3 weeks later i'm finally hitting the road man im so pumped

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
happy birthday, ill be 24 in may, i was the same though always having others buy my booze. turning 21 doesnt suck unless you have a bunch of underage kids trying to get you to buy booze, but its all gravy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads