Gypsy punks from midwest mo

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hmm... i think you'll have more luck if you describe yourself, what you like to do, where you want to go... try putting some more effort into your post :)

Dandylion

Reaction score
Website
dandyyylion.tumblr.com
Well, my boyfriend and i are interested in starting a sideshow. I'm just starting out juggling, but he can juggle 7, on a unicycle. I want to learn fire eating/breathing, and he wants to sword swallow. I've busked plenty of times this way, but i also play guitar. I also want to play the accordian, violin, and a washboard. I dumpster dive frequently and i'm pretty fond of the five finger discount..i helped start the food not bombs chapter in springfield, mo. And i'm also a proud member of black and red...i don't really like describing myself, i think this is enough lol

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool deal. sorry im so cranky, i need to go get some sleep.

Eli Whitney

Reaction score
When are you planning on leaveing and which direction east/west? have you ever hopped a train beore? i just came from springfield im in st louis now leaveing tomarrow to mine crystals in arkansas and possibly harvest will you be there? at harvest i mean?

Dandylion

Reaction score
Website
dandyyylion.tumblr.com
Actually, we originally planned to do the same thing, eli. My road dawg actually had to do a study through the harvest fest which is the 11th through the 13th. Bummer. I cant remember what town the crystals are in but i was planning on going and gather supplies to wire wrap. No i've never train hopped but i've some studying and unfortunately i dont have a ccg or anyone who is experienced to guide us. Please dont lecture, i'm aware of the dangers of train hopping. But, after the 19th we plan on maybe eugene, oregon, i have a friend out there that is experienced.

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
Hey, if you're looking for an alternative to train hopping, I got a car with a few available seats. I'll be working odd jobs for gas money as I go as a pose to constant busking, sign flying, and gas jugging.

As far as a sideshow, i can play a 6 string and bass and sing, I'm learning harmonica and Irish tin flute.

Eli Whitney

Reaction score
@ Dandylion... The crystals are in a town called Mt.Ida and dont bother with the fee digs at the accual mines your esentually just going through the tailing's which is just a really big pile of dirt that has already been gone through by the miners so your only really gonna find points and really nothing good at all.All the good stuff has been picked out of what you will be digging in if you want to go dig crystals mssg me and i can give you directions to a couple different mountain tops you can find the good stuff on for free and you can camp on the mtn top as well

Reaction score
Please dont hop during the winter. It sucks so bad.
I'll never forget my months of traveling by train but I have no interest in doing it again. My favorite part was getting stuck in small cities and living under bridges and on roofs haha.

AnarchoNomad

Reaction score
Y
Well, my boyfriend and i are interested in starting a sideshow. I'm just starting out juggling, but he can juggle 7, on a unicycle. I want to learn fire eating/breathing, and he wants to sword swallow. I've busked plenty of times this way, but i also play guitar. I also want to play the accordian, violin, and a washboard. I dumpster dive frequently and i'm pretty fond of the five finger discount..i helped start the food not bombs chapter in springfield, mo. And i'm also a proud member of black and red...i don't really like describing myself, i think this is enough lol
Don't forget your raccoon tendencies.....,

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads