Guns?

happyearthhomes

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
Well the county and city banned firearms made it illegal for anyone not specially certified as law enforcement or security from owning them or possessing them in the city you cant even buy ammo in chicago without a ppoe card and heck just to own a gun in illinois takes almost three months of paperwork a state and federal background check plus the fees and the waiting periods in between of each plus than when purchasing a gun there's a 3-5 day waiting period to pick it up and o and there is the fire arm safety courses you have to take before the background checks can be done being a gun owner in illinois is expensive as well because you can only shoot at ranges that charge membership fees. I like my new home state much more walmart sells ar 14s and you can buy ammo at gas stations

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
i dont want weapons charges, when i turn 18 i plan on getting a few guns. mostly for hunting, since you need to be 21 to own a handgun. and i would never use a gun on a person unless i absolutely had to.
it would be awsome if you could get a firearms permit that covers all of the US. i would strap a gun to the side of my pack if i could. it be some mad max shit.

Doc Road

Reaction score
Im most of the country you can carry long guns ie,shot guns rifulls that have barral lanth over 18.5'',without permit solong as your 18 years old and the place your in dose not have a no gun policy(banks,parks,bars and almost all public places). But going down the road should be fine, the problem is you will stand out, and pigs will try to violate your rights. Small back pack .22 hunting rifles are compact(broken down in your bag keeps the pigs gessing) and will kill things as big as you without a problem.

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
thats the problem is drawing negative attention from cops. id rather it be completely legal to the point where cops couldn't even question it. cause chances are if your walking with a gun, unless you live in the sticks,your gonna get fucked with by the police. but idk if that would ever happen since ive scene cops harass people for taking up to much room on the side walk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads