Guilty Pleasures!

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
So, we all have that one band, or this one song we fucking love, despite what our friends may think about it.... so fess up! What's your guilty pleasure(s)?

I've always loved this song..

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
I have too many guilty pleasures to post a vid for each one, but This one is at the top of the list:

Fan vid because the real one is too damn creepy. Any time this song get's played during a roadtrip, something epic is bound to happen.

A few more off of the list(Honorable Mentions):

Cher - Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves. Describes my mums side of the family perfectly.
Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova. It's me sometimes...
3OH3 - Don't Trust Me. Clubbing with my friends Autumn and Ducki.
Mellisa Ethridge - Come To My Window. It's just damn catchy.

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
I have too many guilty pleasures to post a vid for each one, but This one is at the top of the list:

Fan vid because the real one is too damn creepy. Any time this song get's played during a roadtrip, something epic is bound to happen.
I am with you on this one!!
Sorry, but the video need to be seen, it makes the song x100 better

klots

Reaction score
one big "fuck yeah! "for this topic!:applaud:
I've been called a whole bunch of things because of this, but i fucking love this song

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
AHHHHHHH! Christie, I was just listening to "9 In the Afternoon" by Panic! at the Disco. another one of my guilty pleasures! And I agree with what Gypsy said about Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony. that song with Biggie was tight as hell. On that note, another one of my personal favorites...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads