Greetings from south Florida

readyg

Reaction score
Well, actually I'm in Asheville at the moment. Figured Ive been lurking about this site long enough and might as well make introductions. I'm Reade, or 'readyG' I guess. That nickname stuck a little when some lady read my name tag wrong at my first job. Anyway, I just turned 20 and Ill have been traveling on and off for about a year in February...yeah, still a pup. In any case, the end of October approaches, and I hope to meet some of ya'll at the fest..

-Reade

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
whats up man my names travis from tallahassee. im new to this site aswell just havent had time to do the intro thing. but yeah if its the fest in gville perhaps we could linkup and party,im 18 and been traveling off/on(mostly winters) for like three years commin up i should actually be hitching there from court in duval county if i dont catch time lol.

HakuyuWest

Reaction score
an im 'pilot' or Hak or Ken, whatever mixes your sauce. i'll be inflorida sometime this season. i just met a group of awesome kids in le grande that hooked up a few reasons to head to florida, and a mufuckin atlas, yeasay. I'm also new and withouta avatar, cause i dont do technology like i do pussy. heh. i'll be out in portland in about seven days catching flack for trespassin like its the lords prayer or some bullshit, the detective was legit, so i'm not worried about time, just fines. i just paid off five grand for a number of warrants and a grip of idaho jail time.

• Haha
Reactions: PriusFuck

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
im from FL too, st.pete area
nice to see more people from FL popping up!

stay safe and have fun!

Birdy

Reaction score
Have to agree with Beer Mortal.
I'm from the Brookesville area.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads