Greetings From Georgia! | Squat the Planet

Greetings From Georgia!

Rolly Leonard

Reaction score
Website
www.soundcloud.com
hey guys my name is eli and currently i am in milledgeville georgia. i have been giving the vagabond lifestyle some very serious consideration (i have gone from georgia to cali and back earlier this year) and as of right now, the only thing holding me back is my girlfriend and lack of guidance on the road. I know i'm going to have to leave eventually (i crave the freedom and living minimally) where i'm living now is the old train capital of georgia and the train tracks run right through my yard so i've seen a bunch of you guys probably and evidence of y'all. if anyone is passing through and needs a meal or maybe even a place to crash please post on here. just be respectful and i can't wait to jam and smoke and share stories with you guys! all of you inspire the shit out of me.

-eli​

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P, been to Georgia not a bad state.

D

Deleted member 20

:DWelcome to STP. I have my opinions about GA but won't bother you with them. It seems that you can't wait to get out & get moving. It appears that we all have personal umbilical cords that connects us to a place & a life of non traveling. I may have plenty of experience so Im not lacking in the guidance department but I too have non traveling loved ones who live a safe stationary life.

I think it great that you are opening up your place for fellow travelers & although you went cross country & back you are still humble in approaching this way of life & the people in it. ::bookworm::Feel free to use the crust surfing section if you haven't already to offer a place to crash for others. I see many users first introduction post try to do too much in a single post without being specific enough to get peoples attention.. Branch out a bit & explore the many parts of this website & welcome to the traveling life.

Last edited:

Kal

Reaction score
:DWelcome to STP. I have my opinions about GA but won't bother you with them. It seems that you can't wait to get out & get moving. It appears that we all have personal umbilical cords that connects us to a place & a life of non traveling. I may have plenty of experience so Im not lacking in the guidance department but I too have non traveling loved ones who live a safe stationary life.

I think it great that you are opening up your place for fellow travelers & although you went cross country & back you are still humble in approaching this way of life & the people in it. ::bookworm::Feel free to use the crust surfing section if you haven't already to offer a place to crash for others. I see many users first introduction post try to do too much in a single post without being specific enough to get peoples attention.. Branch out a bit & explore the many parts of this website & welcome to the traveling life.

Cool song I like

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads