Greetings fellow hitchhikers!

D

Deleted member 15262

I'm Catlin and I've been hitchhiking around for the past 2 years, over 19 states and 8,000 miles. STP has taught me tons of things about hitchhiking which I'm super grateful for. And therefore, with the urging of a fellow STPer (thanks Bruce!), I decided to make an account and share my story with ya'll.
I can't post links as a noobie, but check out my YouTube channel @ Ramble Cat. if your interested in hearing my story or backpacking tips.

I also want to get to know all of you and swap adventure stories! Lets chat!

angerisagift

Reaction score
I'm Catlin and I've been hitchhiking around for the past 2 years, over 19 states and 8,000 miles. STP has taught me tons of things about hitchhiking which I'm super grateful for. And therefore, with the urging of a fellow STPer (thanks Bruce!), I decided to make an account and share my story with ya'll.
I can't post links as a noobie, but check out my YouTube channel @ Ramble Cat. if your interested in hearing my story or backpacking tips.

I also want to get to know all of you and swap adventure stories! Lets chat!
sweet channel who sings the song on the 8000miles and 19states

Reactions: Kal
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the videos, could prove helpful to me in my endeavors. A newbie to this so I'm always on the look out for guides and videos and shit and yours are definitely on my list now! Cheers!

Dmac

Reaction score
Glad you made it here Ramble cat! I am the one who left you a message about STP on your Hitchhiking video post. I will re-post it here for you, So others can enjoy it too.

Maybe a moderator like @Tude , @7xMichael , @Matt Derrick or @Odin could move the video up to your post or something Super Moderator-ie like that?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tude and Kal

Kal

Reaction score
That was a freakin awesome video in fact it was so awesome that I described to you on Google. Welcome to S.T.P have fun and be safe.

Kal

Reaction score
Glad you made it here Ramble cat! I am the one who left you a message about STP on your Hitchhiking video post. I will re-post it here for you, So others can enjoy it too.

Maybe a moderator like @Tude , @7xMichael , @Matt Derrick or @Odin could move the video up to your post or something Super Moderator-ie like that?

Thanks for posting the video for her. The video was freakin awesome.

Reactions: Dmac

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Lots of states and lots of miles!! Welcome to STP!! Great video as well :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads