Going to Ibiza

wartomods

Reaction score
i going to make the leap and get on the boat and be at ibiza next week or so, any special shoot outs? Advices?

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
oh man, you're lucky! i've always wanted to check that place out. i guess check out cafe del mar. from what i've heard, its a cool place. as well as all the main clubs, pacha, etc.

wartomods

Reaction score
is ibiza that amazing or just an excuse for socially acceptable debauchery among mainstreamish community?

bote

Reaction score
from what I've heard (never been there): It's a really ezxpensive place for people who like vitamin C and house music. Probably fun for a minute, but I would bring a bunch of food and water, I'm guessing everythign will be super expensive. Let us know, I am curious.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i think bote is right. i love electronic dance music more than most things, so its definitely a destination of mine, but its also a super popular trendy place.

wartomods

Reaction score
you guys know what, ibiza is fucking great for squatting in this time of the year ( or any time of the year cept summer) lots of abandoned/closed buildings,stores, hotels. I tell you it is pretty interesting, i walked to several smaller towns or "tourism agglomerations" that were totally desert, only a police car couple times a day. It has a interesting hippie culture , but most of it has faded away, talked to some old school guys and the warriors that stay during the winter, yeah pretty much the most interesting people. I couldnt stay for long though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads