Going back to Mexico/Central America at the start of November...join me? (1 Viewer)

Everymanalion

Wanderer
So I just got back from Tenn/Southern Texas/Northern Mexico recently and I want to go down there for a longer period this time, anyone between NYC/Texas want to meet up and head south before the real cold hits?

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

astr0

Lurker
I might be interested.

You hitching back down or riding freight, or both?
How do you scrounge up money across the border?

OP
Everymanalion

Everymanalion

Wanderer
Probably taking the Chinatown bus as far as I can go south then hitching the rest of the way. I busk(harmonica) or just plain 'ol spange down there and work odd jobs IF it is ever available which is not very often.

zephyr23

Rambler
their the international rainbow this dec in mexico and mad fam are driving down their togather.....i might be going it wil be my third ti me in mexico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.