fuck yeah, dirty rig

mikefwt

Reaction score
hey everyone, im mike. its really hard to describe myself but i will try my best. ive been on stp for a while... try to come here daily for anyone coming my way or to look at pictures or video or anything really. i never post because i dont really have anything to say or feel the need to do so. however im doing this because sometimes its good to not be a stranger. been hitchhiking for a while but ive been riding trains for only a little bit. i was fortunate enough to have legit, classy hobo friends that let me follow them around and show me shit that i didnt know. ill never forget them or what they taught me and hopefully one day i will be able to do the same and change some kids life like they did mine. ive pretty much been on my own ever since but theres tons of shit ive yet to learn and im pretty fucking eager. plan on making it out west and hopefully fall off the earth. im kind of boring but always willing to make new friends and talk to new people. ted kaczynski is my hero.

bote

Reaction score
hey, welcome. Is your title a reference to the stp rig himself, like maybe he`s one of the classy hobos you mentioned? just wondering about the title

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
haha what up, mike! glad to see you found yer way onto the site. btw, you left yer requiem hat the Rabid Hole. i think arwen has it. you coming to nashville?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads