Free tobacco??!?!

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
lol @ self-righteous non-smokers. i love you guys.

anyway, a lot tobacco companies in major cities send out "the cigarette girls" to bars on weekends to market new tobacco brands and flavors. they scan your ID to collect demographics information, and give you up to three free packs.

i got housed up in philly by a dude who dated one of these girls, so i was pulling in a free carton a week. keep an eye out for these chicks. shit's awesome.

Yeah I've gotten free cigarettes at bars this way before

Pickles

Reaction score
if your homebummin' it and have an address you can use, go sign up on a bunch of tobacco companies websites... they'll send you free shit in the mail, i used to get white cartons of smokes that said nothing on them all you have to do is smoke them and tell them what you think about it and they'll keep sending them to you

Holy Shit. Really?

And to all the people getting all fuckin agro about this thread. No one. cares. Just remember that. All of these posts (besides the cancer post) have just been mindless, regurgitated banter contributing to the utterly pointless war between smokers and avid non-smokers that has been going on since the dawn of time. Or cigarettes I guess.

:deadhorse:

Stop. fighting. All of you.
Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down.
Non-smokers: take a deep, cleansing breath.
Smokers: smoke a fuckin cigarette.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads