Free tobacco??!?!

Geoff

Reaction score
So we stopped by a stripes in texas this morning to get some brew and they offered a free sample of tobacco to anyone over 18. each packet has about enough to roll 3 cigarettes. not sure how many stripes are doing this though. just thought someone might want to check it out. :drinking:

lostinspace

Reaction score
I wish less kids smoked cigarettes.
I'm not enthused when someone doesn't want to get on a train or some shit because they don't have any tobacco
if you don't smoke why are you posting here. nobody needs your advice to stop smoking. we aren't that stupid we know that it's bad for us. are you guys so stupid that you think that some stuck up prick bitching is going to change how we live our lives. what website am i on? we can hear all that self-righteous shit on the streets don't need it here.:thebird:

mkirby

Reaction score
Website
meredithkirby.com
Let's not have this argument.

Suffice it to say, that it's been proven tobacco is dangerous and addictive.

However, some people still choose to smoke. Maybe for tribal or ritualistic reasons, maybe to to focus, maybe just because they like it.

Smokers don't like being told not to smoke. Yelling at us for it, coughing loud when you walk by us, etc, is annoying. Nonsmokers should respect that.

Nonsmokers don't like it when smokers are constantly asking for cigarettes, or acting jerky when they haven't had one, or blowing smoke in their face. Smokers should respect that.

Everyone chill out.

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
American Spirit is giving out free 2x $10 gift certificates to any interested in trying their smokes.

www.tryamericanspirit.com
Promo code: 79196 expires 12/31/09

Gotta make an account to verify age. Open to those 21+ (or crafty liars)
Drivers License/ID number is optional, but speeds verification according to the site.
SSN is given the same deal as ID# but not required.

M

Mouse

if you don't smoke why are you posting here. nobody needs your advice to stop smoking. we aren't that stupid we know that it's bad for us. are you guys so stupid that you think that some stuck up prick bitching is going to change how we live our lives. what website am i on? we can hear all that self-righteous shit on the streets don't need it here.:thebird:

did you used to hold your breath when you're mommy said you couldn't have a cookie?

lostinspace

Reaction score
did you used to hold your breath when you're mommy said you couldn't have a cookie?

what the hell does that mean? seriously. you bitch at us for not living our lives the way that you see fit, and then say that we should like it? if you don't smoke, good for you, i really don't care. but i don't care what you think about me smoking and as such don't need to hear what you think that i should quit. i don't blow my smoke in other people's faces, i don't litter my butts, and in general my smoke affects nobody but myself. So why do you care whether i stop smoking?

M

Mouse

what the hell does that mean? seriously. you bitch at us for not living our lives the way that you see fit, and then say that we should like it? if you don't smoke, good for you, i really don't care. but i don't care what you think about me smoking and as such don't need to hear what you think that i should quit. i don't blow my smoke in other people's faces, i don't litter my butts, and in general my smoke affects nobody but myself. So why do you care whether i stop smoking?

sorry, sweets, you're the one doing AAALLLL the bitching, not me. stop acting like a child is what the hell that means. absolutely NO one said anything derogatory to you or about smokers from the start. YOU needlessly flipped out. We have no right to say what we think on this thread? Puhfuckinglease. Your needlessly defensive reaction and protest for us to censor ourselves jsut proves you're a total dill-hole.

I care because over the past few months I've had the lovely honor of watching BOTH my grandmothers slowly dieing of lung disease. They used to smoke when they were younger, probably haven't had a cig in 30 years, but it's still killing them.the only time my one grandmother leaves the house is to see her doctor. the other one CAN'T leave the house. 24-7 oxygen and full time in home care required. they rarely sleep. they have trouble eating. everything about their lives is pure hell now. My mother's life is turning to shit as well because she's the one who has to care for them.

if you think bitching about people saying "stop smoking" is a good use of your last breaths, so be it. but you're just proving how absolutely STUPID you are.

besides, you sound like any addict trying to prove they aren't doing anything wrong. stop lying to yourself and forcing your lies on others. switch to heroin, it'll do the job quicker.

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Whoa... both of you... chill...

Some people smoke, Some people don't smoke.
There are people in both groups who are careless assholes and invade on other people with their habits and choices. Go after the individual, not the group. And as for e-bitching... what's the point?

wartomods

Reaction score
Always remember smokers get agressive if someone advices them to stop smoking. Dont even try.

genghis braun

Reaction score
when you buy a pack of regular cigs, call the company and complain that you got sold a stale pack. they'll send ya a free carton to make up for it....I haven't done it myself personally, but I've heard that it works

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
lol @ self-righteous non-smokers. i love you guys.

anyway, a lot tobacco companies in major cities send out "the cigarette girls" to bars on weekends to market new tobacco brands and flavors. they scan your ID to collect demographics information, and give you up to three free packs.

i got housed up in philly by a dude who dated one of these girls, so i was pulling in a free carton a week. keep an eye out for these chicks. shit's awesome.

CdCase123

Reaction score
you bitch at us for not living and then say that we should like you, i really don't care. but i do care what you think about me smoking and as such need to hear what you think that i should quit. i blow my smoke in other people's faces, i litter my butts, and in general my smoke affects myself. So why do you care

wow brah. seriously. gotta stop smoking.

mbgeorge

Reaction score
if your homebummin' it and have an address you can use, go sign up on a bunch of tobacco companies websites... they'll send you free shit in the mail, i used to get white cartons of smokes that said nothing on them all you have to do is smoke them and tell them what you think about it and they'll keep sending them to you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads