Free food this Thursday! Happy Native American Heritage Day!

jojoofu

Reaction score
Okay we'll enjoy your bash white people thread. I'm just giving you a head up don't bring that trash around me in person because it won't end well for you.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Algo Saxons owe it to themselves to recognize we live our comfortable, privileged life full of opportunity, on account of the genocide and racial domination, former and current, of indigenous people around the world. Of course these acts aren't committed by all of us. But the people that are committing them, are on our team. We are benefitting from them. When we choose to live the comfortable and complacent life that Colonialists slaughtered for, instead of acting to stamp the racism and bigotry of our Brothers, we are condoning them.

This makes you sound like the biggest piece of backwater redneck shit. You should defend yourself by elaborating on how your gonna be a big boy by threatening the disenfranchised.

There is, however, a paradox here: If you don't exploit third-world people, they will be upset because you don't want your US corporations harvesting their human and natural resources. If you DO buy sweatshop merchandise, you are exploiting brown people...who maybe -want- the sweatshops....albeit under 1st world working conditions and with fair wages...Peripheral ppl, like people everywhere, want MONEY. And STUFF. Lots of it. Just like every other motherfucker.

From my experience, 3rd world ppl want everything 1st world ppl have: they WANT the Kardashians; 800 dollar cell phones; 400 dollar Nike basketball shoes; etc etc...That is to say: everything that is shit and is destroying the world.

There are few 'noble savages' who understand the wisdom of hunting/gathering; and that subsistence ag. is good and what ppl should actually be doing. I think there are only like 5 ethnic groups in the whole world who refuse to join the rest of us: in the Amazon; Amish/Mennonite country; and in Papua New Guinea. Everybody else is just another squirrel tryin ta get his nut-and fuck the planet-and more noble moral and ethical concepts- in the process.

African slave traders sold the slaves to Europeans: they werent just gathered up with butterfly nets.

Native American tribes fucked each other over petty grievances and intertribal rivalry rather than band together Red Man v. White Man. Nowadays very few exist without internet and other 21st century niceties.

Soooooo waddaya......I say Fuck em all, capitalists, peons, serfs, white, yellow, brown, red, black, industrialists, financiers, and consumers alike. If a person wants to do the right thing, they will.

I like my fancy coffee that some 8 year old Salvadoran spent a 16 hour day harvesting. I like my laptop made from rare metals like coltan which can only be harvested by displacing primitive cultures and slave labor. I use saw blades made from diamonds harvested from vile South African cesspools. I wear leather footwear and wool clothes and who knows if those were harvested 'cruelty-free'.

The only person with a viable solution is Derrick Jensen. If ya.....know waddimean.

Last edited:
S

spectacular

11301 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90073 Thanksgiving day from 8am to 3pm. Free clothes, food, medical attention if needed.

Cheviot Hills Recreation area (Rancho Park) 2551 Motor Ave. Los Angeles 90064. Thanksgiving day from 11am-4pm. Vegan potluck.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
be sure to think of your own privileged arrogance while mindlessly slaughtering and consuming innocent animals for your native and white supremacy holiday.

Last edited:

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
be sure to think of your own privileged arrogance while mindlessly slaughtering and consuming innocent animals for your native and white supremacy holiday.

this has become really grouchy and unpleasant. Let's seize whatever happiness we can-I'm sure Kimchi just wanted to let ppl know where to get Thanksgiving dinner; not spark outrage.

A

AlwaysLost

LINK at First Christian church 10th and Kentucky lawrence, kansas
always has a really nice spread (its salty though) It feels like a family dinner if u sit with ur friends.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
this has become really grouchy and unpleasant. Let's seize whatever happiness we can-I'm sure Kimchi just wanted to let ppl know where to get Thanksgiving dinner; not spark outrage.

mine was tongue in cheek lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads