Free food this Thursday! Happy Native American Heritage Day!

K

Kim Chee

image.jpeg

Just so you don't forget, tomorrow is Native American Heritage Day! It is a time when white folks get together, eat way too much food and try to forget the injustices inflicted upon an indigenous people. I'm sure if Hitler were successful in conquering the world he would have had a similar holiday just because genocide makes one so damn hungry.

So while you're eating, I hope you really do enjoy yourself and do so without guilt. If you are new to the road, I'd like to let you know that many churches, shelters and non-profits like to make sure that the financially poor people in this country don't go hungry and you can get a full plate.

I hope that instead of forgetting the genocide that took place, that you take the time to remember or even read a little about how Native Americans were treated back then (as well as now) and the whitewashing of history which makes it seem like us white folk were doing the Natives some kind of favor.

If you know of any of these feeds going on, kindly feel free to share here.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
If you happen to be in the Central Coast/San Luis Obispo area today, there is a free TG dinner at the Grange or Guild Hall, as it is known locally. Food is free if you have no money, but donations and volunteer labor (like dish washing) is always welcome. http://sloguildhall.com/Calendars/201611_Cal.html
If you happen to be there, yell out "Brother X!" and I'll say hi.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
I've had that dinner there a few years back. The food was HOT and they brought the plate to you (great service)!

Yeah, the people there (present company excepted, heh) are the best.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 34220

Just so you don't forget, tomorrow is Native American Heritage Day! It is a time when white folks get together, eat way too much food and try to forget the injustices inflicted upon an indigenous people. I'm sure if Hitler were successful in conquering the world he would have had a similar holiday just because genocide makes one so damn hungry.

So while you're eating, I hope you really do enjoy yourself and do so without guilt. If you are new to the road, I'd like to let you know that many churches, shelters and non-profits like to make sure that the financially poor people in this country don't go hungry and you can get a full plate.

I hope that instead of forgetting the genocide that took place, that you take the time to remember or even read a little about how Native Americans were treated back then (as well as now) and the whitewashing of history which makes it seem like us white folk were doing the Natives some kind of favor.

Hitler would serve latkes and gefilte fish, with lox bagels. And kosher wine. Just always remember, the Ends ALWAYS justify the Means. If a few million ppl have to disappear so soccer moms and yuppies can frolic and consume, who are we to complain?!

G

Grubblin

View attachment 34220

Well said. I always thought of it as Native American Oppression Day but yours sounds better. With that in mind, here's a link to an article about dinners on NoCo. I haven't eaten at any so I can't say which is best. I'm not really crazy about any of the Holidays and I don't celebrate tomorrow at all. It is a chance to fill your belly though.

http://www.denverpost.com/2014/11/2...eed-can-get-free-thanksgiving-meals-thursday/

O

outlawloose

Fuck white Amerikan supremacy!

Colonization isn't some historic mistake on the part of our white ancestors years ago.
It is happening right fucking now!

All these travelling kids that dress like a punk but dont lift a finger to the fascism that is going on in their own country.

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck white Amerikan supremacy!

Colonization isn't some historic mistake on the part of our white ancestors years ago.
It is happening right fucking now!

All these travelling kids that dress like a punk but dont lift a finger to the fascism that is going on in their own country.

Plato's Allegory of the Cave is appropriate here. ppl like to watch tv and fiddle with their smartphones. I unplug tv's when i see them and bother ppl who are quite obviously engrossed in their smartphones. -What would Abbie Hoffman do?-

Right now ppl are watching football games not DAPL stuff. I would wager 99.9% of ppl here do not know what ''DAPL'' is.

Panem et Circenses.

jojoofu

Reaction score
Wow , so much hatred for white people in one place. If I where to say half the things you say about white people towards any other people you would flip your lid in a hypocritical rage. If you really want to make earth a better place a good way to start is by not insulting an entire race who most of you've never met and nor do they harbor any ill will towards you. Spin the globe and put your finger on it and I can show you gross injustice that is still happening to people currently anywhere from any people.

Happy THANKS GIVING , stop the hate.

Reactions: Brother X

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Wow , so much hatred for white people in one place. If I where to say half the things you say about white people towards any other people you would flip your lid in a hypocritical rage. If you really want to make earth a better place a good way to start is by not insulting an entire race who most of you've never met and nor do they harbor any ill will towards you. Spin the globe and put your finger on it and I can show you gross injustice that is still happening to people currently anywhere from any people.

Happy THANKS GIVING , stop the hate.

Outlaw didnt say bad thingz about white people. he denigrated white supremacy, which is an entirely different thing.

Thanksgiving is indeed a time for love and celebration. But the whole ''pilgrim'' bullshit needz to stop. The PURITANS were cast out of England AND Holland for being obnoxious assholes. When they arrived here they continued being obnoxious assholes.

jojoofu

Reaction score
You're right, @jojoofu. We should learn to stop hating and follow the example below:

Making snide remarks isn't a good way peace. If I really wanted to be a dick head I could point out the fact that the Solutreans from Europe where in America long before the Asian(Natives) crossed the bridge during the ice age. Do you see me running around telling (insert tribe here) to get off my land ? Nope , because I don't live in the past.

The same people pumping your head full of this hatred and getting you to dwell in the past are the ones trying keep us divided. How about we just have a good Thursday where no one goes out of their way to start a fight or down other people ? Is that too much to ask ?

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Making snide remarks isn't a good way peace. If I really wanted to be a dick head I could point out the fact that the Solutreans from Europe where in America long before the Asian(Natives) crossed the bridge during the ice age. Do you see me running around telling (insert tribe here) to get off my land ? Nope , because I don't live in the past.

The same people pumping your head full of this hatred and getting you to dwell in the past are the ones trying keep us divided. How about we just have a good Thursday where no one goes out of their way to start a fight or down other people ? Is that too much to ask ?

Please see Buck vs Bell. And then, please, read Zinn's "History of the US".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell

You can thank me later.

jojoofu

Reaction score
Outlaw didnt say bad thingz about white people. he denigrated white supremacy, which is an entirely different thing.

I was specifically talking about Kim Chee. He really set a negative tone. I get tired of the hypocrisy. Don't make blanket statements about people if you don't want them doing the same to you.

Then there is this. Trying to make a mandate that people help you is only going to cause them to resent you. Being a white guy I've never done anything wrong to others. Then I constantly hear how I owe someone I've never met or harmed.

Just imagine if your dad stole $100 dollars from my dad. I then demand you pay me $1000 dollars and cut my lawn for the rest of your life. You'd laugh at me and tell me that is ridiculous but that is exactly what people are asking of whites.

I'm just fed up hearing of how I owe all of these people I never met. Keep asking and I'll give them exactly what they're owed and they won't like.

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
I was specifically talking about Kim Chee. He really set a negative tone. I get tired of the hypocrisy. Don't make blanket statements about people if you don't want them doing the same to you.

Then there is this. Trying to make a mandate that people help you is only going to cause them to resent you. Being a white guy I've never done anything wrong to others. Then I constantly hear how I owe someone I've never met or harmed.

Just imagine if your dad stole $100 dollars from my dad. I then demand you pay me $1000 dollars and cut my lawn for the rest of your life. You'd laugh at me and tell me that is ridiculous but that is exactly what people are asking of whites.

I'm just fed up hearing of how I owe all of these people I never met. Keep asking and I'll give them exactly what they're owed and they won't like.

Nothing anyone can do to change the past. People brutalize each other. Rape, violence, thievery, murder, torture. Not most of us but a select 1% do 99% of the damage. These individuals are known as ''sociopaths'', and most often they are found in governments, militaries, and in banking/big business...and prisons.

Do the world a favor and take out sociopaths when you find them. One study I read stated that all the violent crime in this country is committed by a hard core of @ 75000 sociopaths...Examine prisons: 99% of convicts are in jail or prison for non-violent offenses. Anyone who's been in jail will tell you there are alot of fucks there who belong there...but most are just unfortunate ppl who do petty shit that doesnt hurt anyone. People like Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Ben Bernanke, Regina Dugan, and Bernard Madoff, however, are allowed to rule, order the deaths of people, and live like kings. I venture to say that most white people in the US had nothing to do with either slavery or Native genocide. It was a tiny percentage who were actively involved. Only a few Germans, Russians, Chinese, and Japanese committed atrocities. A tiny percentage of pigz are responsible for all the innocents who are shot or beaten or humiliated.

Dont sit back and say ''its not my problem''. Ever. You allow people to do bad shit and remain silent you share their guilt.

Viz: Kitty Genovese.

PS Can you tell I'm going to law school LOL

K

Kim Chee

...The same people pumping your head full of this hatred and getting you to dwell in the past are the ones trying keep us divided. How about we just have a good Thursday where no one goes out of their way to start a fight or down other people ? Is that too much to ask ?

The only thing being pumped here is your incessant blather in my otherwise awesome thread which was created for the sake of discussion of "why do we really celebrate Thanksgiving" and "where is there free food".

Most people cram food in their mouths without thought of how others have been affected.

I was specifically talking about Kim Chee. He really set a negative tone...

I imagine you'd be more comfortable if you could pretend there were never any injustices.

...Just imagine if your dad stole $100 dollars from my dad. I then demand you pay me $1000 dollars and cut my lawn for the rest of your life. You'd laugh at me and tell me that is ridiculous but that is exactly what people are asking of whites.

Using your argument:

Imagine if my Dad spent that $100 he stole from your Dad and bought land, a fence, guns and livestock. Maybe he had a little left over for a slave and then put me through school. Since your Dad is missing the only $100 he had, you never went to school, had to dig ditches to make money for food which you buy from me and which your Son will buy from my Son and so on. In fact, my family was so successful, we purchased your land from the bank when your family couldn't make the payment. Your family now rents from mine.

Because of that $100 taken from your Dad your family's life is changed for literally generations.

O

outlawloose

I'm just fed up hearing of how I owe all of these people I never met.

Algo Saxons owe it to themselves to recognize we live our comfortable, privileged life full of opportunity, on account of the genocide and racial domination, former and current, of indigenous people around the world. Of course these acts aren't committed by all of us. But the people that are committing them, are on our team. We are benefitting from them. When we choose to live the comfortable and complacent life that Colonialists slaughtered for, instead of acting to stamp the racism and bigotry of our Brothers, we are condoning them.

Keep asking and I'll give them exactly what they're owed and they won't like.

This makes you sound like the biggest piece of backwater redneck shit. You should defend yourself by elaborating on how your gonna be a big boy by threatening the disenfranchised.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads