Found a job traveling in a van

OP
OP
Zigali
Current Location
Louisville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
bus has to turn around dude forgot to get off...

OP
OP
Zigali
Current Location
Louisville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Finished up my Orientation on Monday picked up my new van it’s a 2017 Nissan NV2500 High Rise. I took my first load yesterday, it was only a short load but a decent one. I’m currently sitting at Walmart in Findlay OH waiting for my next load I’m number 3 in line so hopefully I’ll have another in a couple hours.
A1767DED-60F3-45AF-BB0D-A61DF02B4AA7.jpeg

OP
OP
Zigali
Current Location
Louisville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I’m posting on Twitter @Lightshrine

OP
OP
Zigali
Current Location
Louisville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Its amazing I spent an awesome weekend here in Laredo Texas met some really great Mexican folks down at Lake Casa Blanca Park met some of the other drivers here too we all went to the lake and went swimming and grilled out and everything. Locals here are pretty good people I’ve really enjoyed it here so far.

Current Location
MKE
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
I keep looking for any of y’all hitching I haven’t seen a single one yet
Zigali, don't let anyone else ride in your working van without Big Boss permission.

I've followed your expediter venture, was interested if you agreed with the lifestyle or not. Seemed an initial good fit. Don't get canned for picking up hitchhikers.

Doing such can get you into deep misery.

OP
OP
Zigali
Current Location
Louisville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Zigali, don't let anyone else ride in your working van without Big Boss permission.

I've followed your expediter venture, was interested if you agreed with the lifestyle or not. Seemed an initial good fit. Don't get canned for picking up hitchhikers.

Nah it ain’t no biggie that’s what the rider policy is for in my contract he doesn’t care. We are on the road so much that they know we like to have company sometimes. They just can’t drive the van.

OP
OP
Zigali
Current Location
Louisville
Reactions
100% 0% 0%

Also yea I think it is a good fit I love being able to see the country and meet new people and make money at the same time. Between all the drivers and locals I’ve met since I started I have majorly expanded my social circle and I’m loving it. People are so much better then the news and such tend to make us believe. I hate the news .