folklife Seattle be there!

Shade

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
so this and every may there is folklife fest. Iin seattle as most of u know its a good time food good music and b.b.r. ECT. So be there . If u think ur guna make it let me know I'm livin in Seattle right now and I'm looking foward to folklife and would love to show ya around Seattle theres some good kids here to meet

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
SEE YALL THERE!!!!!!!! anyone trying to ride freight up from SOCAL hit me up im going prolly leave weeks before folklife to bum around up north...

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
In SoCal now. But will prolly be heading that way from Idaho where I shall be working on a farm. So should have some cash... YAY! BEER!

christianarchy

Reaction score
ill be there, im in seattle from now til then for themost part too.
come chill at fnb sometime at the park just north of pike place, saturdays at 2, if you wanna hangout and eat!

LarZ

Reaction score
SEE YALL THERE!!!!!!!! anyone trying to ride freight up from SOCAL hit me up im going prolly leave weeks before folklife to bum around up north...

I'll (almost) definitely be headed up from Oakland and a mate would be sweet. I don't know how early I'll be able to leave but keep me in mind if you're in the bay area.

Larz

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I'm usually there and this year probably won't be an exception. Right now I'm camped out west of Portland again and if I'm still here in late spring I'll be headed north from there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads