Photos Finlandia

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
well, jezus, man.. we can see 3 of them right there in yer little bright green nappy..

ghandi would be fucking proud of you...

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
back in Inari and headed back down south. caught rides with Russians today. One who spoke great engelska and one who did not. Plus a Sami trucker. So good to be back in Mama Suomi.

roguetrader

Reaction score
great photo's Voodoo, looks like you having a ball ! sleeping out in the snow - have you got high quality clothes / sleeping bag or are you just super tough ? don't forget to visit the birthplace of Tom of Finland if you can - a fantastic illustrator for sure, even if his themes are a little unusual......

Rob Nothing

Banned
Reaction score
^yeah that

Thanks for sharing.. spite of the risk of detracting from the exquisite solitude by sharing anything at all of it. It really does cost one to give up the goods like that, I think. Maybe I am just too selfish.

Killer. Party on and godspeed mthrfckr! pwn that powder forevermore. And one day I will follow like a young grasshopper.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads