Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!) | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!)

dprogram

Reaction score
I just go on interweb dating sites and message every girl looking to become a cop asking if they wanna bang dope and fuck in a dumpster before they enter the straight life forever.

You'd be surprised at the results!
Hilarious!

K

Kim Chee

Good luck finding an available girl on the road. They are out there, but it isn't a big singles scene (unless you like being single!)

RattyNatty

Reaction score
Well it sounds like your post should be "how do I date a non-travel female?" because theres just as many females out there as males nowadays living this way. Id say at least 4-5 out of 10. I mean I dont know your situation but Im confused that you have an issue finding females within this realm. It would be like me asking where all the dudes are. Granted the ratio is not that theres more chicks than dicks but they're there. The problem is they end up with boyfriends fast.

Reactions: Psi em and suntines

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
When did this turn into a dating site?

So I'm young and single with 10x the sexdrive of a normal human being (I fuck on either side of the fence, depends on what day you catch me). I'm just kinda wondering, is there a solid lot of girls out there who would be chill with dating or hooking up with a traveler? I've been operating out of a base camp in my home state for now, ski instructing and now farmworking a solid base of "land cash", my low-ball fallback fund. Because of this, I haven't had much chance to try my game out on the road, I've just been with local girls.
I only ask because a great deal of the girls I know wouldn't look twice at a hobo. I mean, I look more like a cowboy than a hobo, but still, it's something for concern. As I move from taking short "jaunt trips" across state and into national/international travel, I want to be damn sure I can get laid where ever I'm at.
Are there actual female travelers out there? Not to get all idealist/romantic on ya, but my dream is to find some wild road woman. (Sex on a train sounds impossibly great)

I wasn't concerned until I read Tom Kromer's "Waiting for Nothing", he paints such a lonely picture of the life of the peripatetic.

Reactions: EphemeralStick

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
When did this turn into a dating site?

oh its been one. wanna hook up and meet.....sure....lets fuck....ok......hey lets get hitched.....fuck yeah......
its a crusty kids dream of finding that perfect girl all his buddies have fucked a few towns/states ago......ahhhh love

trailerrockn

thisisme

Reaction score
oh its been one. wanna hook up and meet.....sure....lets fuck....ok......hey lets get hitched.....fuck yeah......
its a crusty kids dream of finding that perfect girl all his buddies have fucked a few towns/states ago......ahhhh love

trailerrockn
bahaha too funny.....

E

Earth

oh God, after that last woman I had,
I am truly scarred for life...

I joking tell all my mates that I'm defective now,
but I think 'broken' would be more accurate.

But then again,
my friend Dusti would always
remind me that "_______'s"
now 3000 miles away and I got to keep the dog,
so "winner winner chicken dinner!!" :)

But honestly,
I think
it's safe to say that these days
that Neil Young song
"The Loner"
totally applies to me............

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score

trailerrockn

Hahahhaa. Yeah. Totally.
Separately though, This dude need to learn how to pick up the skanks is in real life. Not troll on travelig websites for pussy. Though stranger things have happened. Haha.

EmmaJane

Reaction score
I find this whole thread hilarious. Over the years I have invited several of my lovers to run away with me and become travelers, but they have all balked at the idea. In fact, even though one of my current sexual partners is a self-confessed traveler, and led me here in the first place, he was unimpressed by my invitation for him to join me for sex, drugs, and adventure around the world (even after I told him about my fantasies about having intimate relations in every trains station from Vladivostok to Moscow). The net result is that when, after one more year of study at university, I blow this pop-stand and start anew I will be going alone. And staying the fuck away from douche-bags who 0nly care about what I have between my legs.

Peace out, dudes!

Reactions: BobbinGoblin
Reaction score
I've found love on the road a couple times.

Both times it was just a night. Both were amazing girls. Never saw either one again. That's the rub with traveller girls, two ships passing at the sea and whatnot.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads