Reaction score
after hanging around here for a couple of pretty passive months, i finally found the motivation to introduce myself.
you can call me bert (no pronouns/they). i'm in my twenties. i'm from europe and my preferred way of travelling so far has been hitchhiking, but i'm also curious about trying hiking again and bikepacking. right now my base is a garden spot, where i live together with my friend, which is nice, but also challenging (mostly the interpersonal part).
i have a background of mental health conditions and past stays in psych wards/hospitals/institutions. i'm very tired from therapy right now and trying to find other ways to get along.
i like absurdity and randomness and i find joy in weird and/or playful expressions and moments. sometimes i draw, sometimes i don't.
i'm looking forward to hearing of other people's lives and their experiences, their frustrations with their current diy-projects or your excitement about your encounter with a nice stranger today.
i'd love to exchange with people here! - and maybe even meet? (so far, it feels a bit hard to find people from/in europe here).
feel free to dm if u wanna talk or connect!

Reactions: milosakuro and ali

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads