fellow adventurers

Reaction score
hey fellow adventurers. im andrew from warwick rhode island right in the middle of the suburbs. im terrible at following rules and doing what im "supposed" to do. i seek freedom truth and love above all other things. thats why i must get out of this disgusting place of normality and ignorance. my parents kicked me and my cat out of my so called home for thinking differently from them, only being able to return pleading for forgiveness. obviously thats not happening so the road always led west hasnt it? im currently working in construction untill i have sufficient funds to get outta here.which will be very soon i have stalled long enough. i will be accompanied by a couple super super close friends whom i grew up with. we are a very determined group of back to nature kinda dudes who love some challenge. i jus dont kno how im going to travel with my cat lol. but i would love to get out there and meet every single last one of you rebels and maybeee......start a revolution!

Reaction score
yeah i know it. we kinda have a special bond cus i rescued her beat up lil kitten self from a real traffic busy area and weve been bouncing around houses since but idk if its gunna be enough to keep her as a travel companion or if shes gunna be too much of a free spirit...but i love her and ill be really sad if it doesnt work out

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Howdy!Traveled with a cat in the '70s,so its possible.As Arrow said,ask questions,learn,and get ready for a helluva ride.

Reaction score
hell yeah shes still young too so ima teach her to ride on my shoulder while i bike that'll be phat. this is exciting thank you for the advice friends

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads