Favorite conspiracy theories or ones that interest you | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Favorite conspiracy theories or ones that interest you

vilikas55

Reaction score
What's your favorite, or craziest conspiracy theories you know of?
Recently watched some of Joe Rogan vs Alex Jones and seemed like a good discussion.
I found out this one quite recently: strangely ideal circle that, when drawn on a spherical map, connects many of the ancient sites throughout the world including Giza, macchupicchu, easter islands, Ur, Petra etc. Makes my nerdy sensors tingle...

Reactions: roughdraft

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A mate told me something about Paul Mccartney actually died many years ago?Dunno if he meant during the Beatles era?

Faul(Fake Paul)McCartney, that's a fun one to dive into.

• Agree
Reactions: xpolx and AAAutin

BusGypsy

Reaction score
Reactions: Dmac
D

Deleted member 21367

My favorite is John Lang and the Fresno Police Department. It scares me.

Buddy Web i think in Texas who thinks the police have tunneled underneath his house to operate a prostitution ring out of his attic. Ended getting shot in the foot 'from beneath his floor'.

D

Deleted member 20683

First a reminiscence: I remember the early days of the anti Iraq war movement there was often a small but vocal contingent of “9/11 truthers”. Anti-authoritarian and anti-capitalist movements eventually took steps to push them out. At first I couldn’t understand why. Didn’t it seem plausible that men in smoky back rooms were making power moves, even according to leftist theory? But I realized that when you dug into the politics of these conspiracists though you would inevitably find ravings about the federal reserve and the rothschilds, insistence on the gold standard and constitutional originalism, all articulated by white dudes on the far right. Left theory doesn’t discount conspiracies by the elite, rather it points out how society as a whole takes the form of such a conspiracy. There’s no need to dig deeper and those who insist on doing so(on the most vaporous of evidence) would ultimately rather cover up the shape of things as they already manifestly are.

Conspiracy theories are enticing for those who can’t or won’t process the big picture of what is actually, more or less clearly and legally happening in front of them in our society, and typically involves a fair amount of projection as any paranoid delusion.

Case study 1: as has been clearly analyzed by many left theorists, society is controlled by the capitalist process of accumulation. It’s simple to understand as anyone who has worked for a wage: the boss is keeping a portion of what our labor is worth as profits that partly go back into control of the enterprise as a whole (e.g. automation that gradually makes workers obsolete, making our labor less valuable day by day) and partly into his pocket, becoming all the nice houses and yachts he owns and more importantly investment stakes in the economy as a whole. The right wing conspiracist take is to blame “international bankers”, i.e. Jews, fetishizing a distinction between ‘bad’ financial capital and ‘good’ industrial capital, a distinction with no basis in reality; that is, an ideological mirage that protects capitalism.

Case study 2: pizzagate/q and the other variants. There is zero evidence for this anti leftist and extremely wild narrative while border authorities are mass disappearing refugee children right now, and while all sorts of violence and abuse is perpetrated in the households of ‘normal’ America, especially the right wing Christian white supremacist patriarchs. Who benefits from circulating such a pile of senseless far-right boomer Facebook rumors(“theory”)?

Tl;dr There are no Illuminati or international Jews running the world. The workings of white supremacist, patriarchal colonial capitalist system are obvious and out in the open. Conspiracy theories are there to distract you- mainly those who already benefit from them, i.e. ideology perfected.

D

Deleted member 24782

My favorite is John Lang and the Fresno Police Department. It scares me.

Buddy Web i think in Texas who thinks the police have tunneled underneath his house to operate a prostitution ring out of his attic. Ended getting shot in the foot 'from beneath his floor'.

Yeah I dove into this one a while back, pretty fascinating. I used to live in the Central Valley which is how I heard about it.

SaltyCrew

∆-FLY LOW-∆
Reaction score
What do y'all think of when you think flat Earth? A flat floating disc? Why? Because someone gave that idea? Because the ball floats in space? So therefore if someone thinks the Earth is flat they must think it's a disc with an edge that floats in space. Has anyone here actually been up there see for themselves? No, we all rely on pictures and old astro-not interviews. These pictures and interviews also come from the same folks y'all hate so much who try controlling our lives.

In my opinion, the idea of living on a spinning ball, or disc, or dick shape planet (someone threw that idea out lol ) is the biggest prison ever invented. It represents a limited amount of space. Rat in a cage. A fence. What if the land were to keep going? What if there were more resources? Would life as we know it be the same? They tell you the universe is always expanding; seems to be a cold gas above us, hot liquid below us, we walk on the moderate temp solid in the middle.

"...many a hands began to scan around for the next plateu, some say it was Greenland, some say Mexico. Others decided it was nowhere except for where they stood, those we're all just guesses, wouldn't help you if they could."
- Cobain

Y'all will probably think I'm a "flat earther" whatever that means, but fact is I don't know either way. I find some things the authority tells us really hard to believe, while pushing an agenda the whole time.

I'd love to openly discuss this topic with anyone who cares to, as long as it stays respectful. The fact it's being discussed at all, and world wide, gives shocking proof of the fact there is not any hands down undisputable piece of evidence to show we live on a spinning ball, or we wouldn't be talking about it. It's wing nut AF but I think it's interesting.

Math Powerland (Matthew Boylan) has alot to say about all this, for years, yet Joe Rogan and crew REFUSE to acknowledge him.
Math's YT channel is : theNASAchannel

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads