Extended van living stories?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Do Not live out of your vehicle. Call a friend or family member and ask for a place to stay. If you can't find someone to give you a place to sleep, then sneak into a vacant house or building somethere.

Living out of your van or car really wears your vehicle down quickly.

Like many of your other posts, this one reeks of bad advice. i cannot imagine any situation in which living in your car increases the wear and tear of the vehicle as a whole.

DO NOT EVER LIVE OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. Don't be too proud to ask a friend or your family for a place to stay.

whoever this is directed at, ignore this advice. you can live in your vehicle and lead a fine life if you do it right.

rusty

Reaction score
just did what i like to call the 2014 walmart tour. half the time was spent between walmart parkin lots and truck stops. i know, i know sounds glamorous, theyre both open 24hrs and havent had any trouble

it would be interesting traveling with a caravan of different vehicles and campin out, walmart tour 2015!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads