Eugene | Squat the Planet

Eugene

Trooper

Reaction score
Punk kid just moved from Maui to Eugene Oregon and looking to meet up with local anarchists and punks. I dont currently have a place to stay so if anyone knows of some squats or people looking for roommates lmk.

japanarchist

Reaction score
The Whitaker district used to be the stomping grounds for anarchists and radicals. I haven’t been there in a while so I don’t know if that is still the case, but maybe try there... and be careful about sleeping under bridges there, i ran into lots of sketchy tweakers last time.

eli

Reaction score
Punk kid just moved from Maui to Eugene Oregon and looking to meet up with local anarchists and punks. I dont currently have a place to stay so if anyone knows of some squats or people looking for roommates lmk.
Yo, check it out neighborhoodanarchists.org We have a bunch of projects going on and can link you up with other like minded folks. Pretty diverse collectice.

Reactions: jimi

eli

Reaction score
Yeah I can
The Whitaker district used to be the stomping grounds for anarchists and radicals. I haven’t been there in a while so I don’t know if that is still the case, but maybe try there... and be careful about sleeping under bridges there, i ran into lots of sketchy tweakers last time.
verify this. There are still anarchists, but the whitaker is getting pretty gentrified, despite there being a lot of tweakers. I can suggest places to camp, but I don't know about any squats.

jimi

Reaction score
The co-ops I live at are pretty full up on guests right now but you're welcome to come kick it on the porch, we also got some open mics & shows coming up.

Reactions: eli

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads