ello

nitepeepole

Reaction score
hii was just today hoping a place like this existed and what dyu know my wish came true long before id even wished it.
well
ummm...im selling everything and going. the more i travel i find the less you need. less is more has always been m'motto tho. so..yeah..i'm leaving for australia soon. and just gunna try and drift around the world for as long as possible.
:goat:

oldmanLee

Reaction score
........Naw,this place doesn't exist(........remember last night,falling asleep after all that booze and eating that one questionable piece of mushroom pizza?the pizza was a bit off........).But as long as your'e here,enjoy!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
welcome aboard yo. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

stove

Reaction score
Good luck, and do your homework! (I know, we all hate that phrase).

Aussie visas are simple to get, as long as you don't tell the truth (DONT mention that you're homeless/broke/wandering/etc). Just pretend to be another typical yuppie, on your few week vacation wanting to "adventure backpack" Australia. I've had a few friends get pinched because they didn't realized this (myself included, in the UK), so just watch out. Also, be careful trying to hitch in the Outback, as getting stranded can kill you...literally.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads