ELF vs ExWorkersCollective | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

ELF vs ExWorkersCollective

judas

Reaction score
thats liberty for you america

I believe the program is called canivore( aka dcs1000) and it scans internet and phones for a list of words and phases. I think its kinda like once you have said or written a certain number of them in a post or conversation it will go to a actual person to examine. the FBI runs it. this is what I have been told

lobotomy3yes

Reaction score
Why not chose the scarier alternative:avoid groups that have an agenda and think for yourself?

QFT.

By the way, whoever posted that picture of an elf with a gun, you got the wrong ELF. That is a group from the 70s-80s in the UK, not ELF as we know it today.

wartomods

Reaction score
you are in Portugal? I would be very surprised if pro-ETA threads on portuguese or Spanish forums are not monitored by local authorities.

but here they actually blow up things lol , on a serious note they have killed 800 people since 1968, in some Galiza and in the whole basque country the eta thing was/is pretty rough, you can see it on the streets, tags and stencils like "Morte A El Rey" etc etc etc.
You are right government always has the need to control, but in america the methods are more fierceful and they put you on arrest just because you think different, here you hardly go to jail unless you've done something illegal/crime under the name of said organisation. You cant be put away for just being a eta or whatever sympathetic.
There are several local forums of where people support and like parties like pnr (that have affiliation with the hammerskins) and the only people who get in trouble because of it were the ones that traffiqued firearms and drugs.

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
I'd rather be a part of neither for I belong to myself, but I do sometimes sell/give away both literature/sticker/flyers of theirs. so I'm really a member of both I'd say.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
I don't either participate or condone with ELF. Terrorist action will not change anything in society, but only make it worse. Blowing up a car dealership, and things of sort. Only make a statement and a crude one at that. It isn't going to stop the majority of society buying cars, and wasting oil. They'll just buy their car from somewhere else.

With Crimethink. The bohemian vagabond lifestyle of dropping out, quitting you job, and dumpster diving thinking you will actually change the planet. It won't, just changing you outlook on life.

I've actually read Crimethinc literature, but the thing with that it's not a real organization therefor anyone can write a book or zine and put the crimethinc logo on it. I've did some wheat pasting, and stickering of their material, but my no means think I'm some sort of revolutionary and actually making a difference.

hg14

Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
crimethinc is a starting point for some people then you either can take the books that they sell and re-print them with your name on it and sell it or you could just use crimethinc to do more with activism

hg14

Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
i like most of the books they sell like evasion off the map and now the new zine(see sig), I wouldn't mind owning the old zine inside front but who knows where you could get those....

ayron

Reaction score
if i wanted to idintify with either of the two,,,id probably go with ELF. but still the question is really imposibe to ask. crimethinc has amazing ideas and spreads great literature and thought, and in that sense id want to identify with them, but ELF (from my knowlage) actaully does phisical stuff that has impact. the way i see it, earth is my mother and shes gettin raped and although crimethinc has help me become aware of solutions and actions i can do to free here, ELF will be the guys pulling the mother fucker off her. so i guess the best i can say based on my life, in response to the thread is, im more infulenced by crimethinc and wanting to get involed in ELF

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads