ELF vs ExWorkersCollective

wartomods

Reaction score
This is a very stupid question/poll (some people will argue they are to different, they are, but thats where the interesting aspect of this question lies)
if you had only two options:
Being a member of elf
Being a member of crimethinc

what you would choose. consider all the true, different facts

M

Monkeywrench

You're either totally oblivious to the current atmosphere surrounding radical environmentalism/anarchy, or you're fucking retarded.

To answer your question (because you're clearly unfamiliar with both), you can't be a "member" of either--seeing as how they were non-heirarchical, non-member, autonomous organizations.

wartomods

Reaction score
it would be pretty extreme, they are radical organisations, that i in life would not really want to be associated with, but sometimes we have to do hypothetical discussions, like those where you ask what would you do if you die tomorrow and stuff. Wink

wartomods

Reaction score
Yes i am pretty oblivious of any of those organisation or what you want to call them. As i said before this is hypothetical.

Smallredbox

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Okay, I get it now. If I HAD to choose, it'd be Crimethinc. Ive read a few of their books and some stickers from them in the mail for free.

Now, I haven't met any of their people face-to-face (that I know of) So I dont know how things REALLY are with them

M

Monkeywrench

Alright, what I said came off as a bit harsh. If you are truly unfamiliar with all that's going on with both of these organizations--I can only compare it to this; what you're asking (in the eyes of our government) is similar to asking people if they'd rather be a "member" of Al-Qaeda or the Taleban, KKK or Hammerskins. Follow? Both groups are viewed as highly illegal and subversive.

LovelyAcorns

Reaction score
it would be pretty extreme, they are radical organisations, that i in life would not really want to be associated with, but sometimes we have to do hypothetical discussions, like those where you ask what would you do if you die tomorrow and stuff. Wink

But on a website with politics such as this, its not a hypothetical question. Realize the feds are most likely watching this forum, or at least have automated programs searching for dangerous phrases. Not a conspiracy, they'd have to be complete idiots not to. Too easy, too cheap, too useful. And claiming anywhere on the internet a desire to join the number one domestic threat is probably a bad idea.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Why not chose the scarier alternative:avoid groups that have an agenda and think for yourself?

wartomods

Reaction score
But on a website with politics such as this, its not a hypothetical question. Realize the feds are most likely watching this forum, or at least have automated programs searching for dangerous phrases. Not a conspiracy, they'd have to be complete idiots not to. Too easy, too cheap, too useful. And claiming anywhere on the internet a desire to join the number one domestic threat is probably a bad idea.

thats liberty for you america

N

NickCofphee

what you're asking (in the eyes of our government) is similar to asking people if they'd rather be a "member" of Al-Qaeda or the Taleban, KKK or Hammerskins. Follow? Both groups are viewed as highly illegal and subversive.

Hmmm, I can't see Al-Qaeda hosting a public convergence in the US. Just a thought....

A

Arapala

Uhh i am going to have to go with the Elf side of things, I mean who wouldn't wanna dress up like this and run around?

elf%20founder.gif

Bring back the fun. I mean, holy shit, people take this shit all to seriously...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads