Eh ,Hobo Beach Pensacola,FL!?? does anyone know where it is??? | Squat the Planet

Eh ,Hobo Beach Pensacola,FL!?? does anyone know where it is???

bryanpaul

Reaction score
railroad tracks that run perpendicular to the "main drag" downtown .....ask somebody where the "End of The Line Cafe" is.... the tracks run down the street it's on ...follow them east you'll walk over a trestle over a lil inlet... the beach is on yer right, under the big tree there is a good spot to camp out...other camping spots down in the woods on yer left just over the trestle

bryanpaul

Reaction score
and yeah...end of the line is a cool lil spot...they got a sick collection of records for sale in the back and the folks who work there are cool....

marc

Reaction score
be careful out at hobo beach, im from pensacola and am in town till i get my foodstamp card and people have told me cops are starting to go out to hobo beach and arresting people. I've never had a problem out there but last time i was in town there were 3 or 4 homebums staying out there and about a week ago when i went out there they were gone. supposedly cops went down there and just started arresting everyone.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
be careful out at hobo beach, im from pensacola and am in town till i get my foodstamp card and people have told me cops are starting to go out to hobo beach and arresting people. I've never had a problem out there but last time i was in town there were 3 or 4 homebums staying out there and about a week ago when i went out there they were gone. supposedly cops went down there and just started arresting everyone.
Why? DIP? That's the only reason I can see... Its a public beach so they can't hit you with loitering.

marc

Reaction score
im not really sure if its public property i know on the other side of the tracks is private property owned by some dickhead who will call the cops on you if your camping out there, but if people are getting arrested out there its probably for illegal camping

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thread moved to the Destinations section.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
a few hundred meters down on the left is a badass tree house I have camped in for a while, doesnt quite keep out the rain, but what a view... 8 meters to the tracks, (sometimes trains even stop here, maybe 2 miles from the yard? I dont know, no siding tracks or anything, but I have seen several resting on the tracks right out front), just a few more to the ocean...
267226_2192932543749_1260238018_2571019_5605741_n.jpg

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads