Edmonton | Squat the Planet

Edmonton

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is for everything Edmonton? Why? because ?I am here for a day and want to know where the dirty kids can be found. Or other people with local knowledge. Or an email address or a PM from one of you. I want more info on S. from Edmonton to Regina, I guess with CP? Doable, or a waste of time and security?

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Just get on the CP to Calgary, then catch west on he LAGGAN sub through the rockies...best views in the country. From there, there are a few great places to go an see in BC.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Kai, that answers two of my questions, thanks. Dan, I'm not sure i have found any info on how to go so south but it might be pretty obvious once i get to the yard. At least now I know where to poke around for info.

Thaddeus

Reaction score
What about west to kamloops straight from edmonton. Hard to figure if im wasting my time or not? regret jumping off here right now

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads