Ear Weights

xbocax

Reaction score
so i made my own ear weights today pretty cool, just need fema clay, wire, and fishing weights. get the fishing weight tie wire around it then use the wire to make the design of your choice then surround that with fema clay and bake it. the one i did came out like a question mark and id like to do a rectangular one thats all flat sides and the width and depth of the body is the same width and depth of the hook par so its like a perfect cube rectangle thingy.

farmer john

Reaction score
you ever see the ear weight competition from the eskimo olympics in alaska? thats some seriously hardcore shit.

farmer john

Reaction score
i wanta say like 15 or twenty pounds hanging from an ear then you still gotta cross the finish line then for round 2 you tie your ear to the other guy sit facing him the proceed to try and rip his ear off first this is all before the blubber eating contest ... none of that was sarcastic i swear look it up

3t87

Reaction score
sounds pretty cool, i have mine at 3/4 and just been doing the electical tape wraps but this method sounds pretty cool, i'll probably try it out>thanks for the tip, what size fishing weight are you using by the way ?>thanks

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
This is a great idea. I've been taking master locks or combination locks and putting them in as ear weights. But I'm still at a small size right now. I'm trying to get from 00g to 7/16th.

Skitty

Reaction score
I used to do this too with fema/sculpy clay, but you need to be able to bake it. For a while I had carabeaners in my ears but their weight started streatching my ears too much. I like the look of big gages but my ears blow out at anything over 3/4, i've degauged them a lot, they're about the width of a pencil now. What I really want to learn how to do is to make earings from wood.

A

Arapala

good idea, but id try to find some higher quality materials. you gotta be careful putting things into your body. i wouldnt suggest using any toxic metals like lead, or cheap wire. fima clay is very porous even when hardened! If youre looking for a cheap ear weight might as well buy weights as museum artifacts from ebay and clean them up yourself. ive got a few badass authentic pairs from tribes in malaysia that way. only cost me like $8 to $15 a pair...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads