Dynamic Duo in Pittsburgh

M

Matatattat

I met two travelers in Pittsburgh a couple of weeks ago in the Polish Hill area.We hung out and had an amazing time.We wound up crashing at the skatepark there that night and hung out into the next afternoon.The next day was around 90, and my asthma was making it impossible for me to keep up walking.We all thought that we'd meet up again in a bit, but I didn't get any better and had to get on a bus and get to a family member's house.We weren't able to exchange any contact information before I had to leave.One was from Colorado, and the other from Michigan.It is so so rare that I meet anyone with whom I feel we share a common language.Kindred spirits if you will.I felt that way with both of them.Breaks my heart a bit to think that I didn't get to tell them that, and didn't even have the chance to keep in touch.So here is what I know:They were in Pittsburgh and heading to Boston next.I believe that Maine was their ultimate destination.One is from Colorado, and the other Michigan.If anyone can pass along my info to them, or let me know how to reach them I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads