Dogs, and other cool buddies...

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
im pretty sure theres foaming involved but i could be wrong. and as far as getting one, all the people i know that have had one have cought them from outside and raised um from babies. there must be other ways of going about it tho, im just not sure how.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Ive had my dog since she was 6 weeks and now she's a little over a year.

Raccoons are just like cats. but scarier when they get mad. Raise them when they're young and you got yourself a big ass cat-thing. you just have to find one without tangling with its mamma haha

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i love cats
^_^

i wanna get a rat real bad though, i met a kid who carried his rat around in a lil side bag, the rat would sit on the kids shoulder and drink beer out of the cap
so cool, and so cute
:D

T

Tailz

yeah i know these four hoppers who came to LR before i left last year who all had rats, john, spike, julia, and eether (ethan) was it one of those guys haha. eether got his drunk i think.

T

Tailz

man, as fucked up as that sounds... its true. my best friend has given me permission to cannabilize his body when he dies, and hes like 350lbs, so thats gonna be some juicy, rich meat haha

T

Tailz

hell yeah, im gonna have to get a buncha kids together cuz i know i cant eat all that haha, ill just have to bring his body out to a camp and tell everyone to dig in haha. damn, now im hungry

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
aha, rice is where its at for travelin food, im suprised no one on here travels with it, a 5 pound bag of rice can feed you for a month, and you wont be hungry ever. sure its 5 pounds, but its 5 pounds that continuously getting lighter, and its like 3 bucks.

granola and beans are way good to, jerky is good if you can snag it, but its usually way out in the open, im all about power bars. easy to steal and there like meal suppliments.

streetrat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
aha, rice is where its at for travelin food, im suprised no one on here travels with it, a 5 pound bag of rice can feed you for a month, and you wont be hungry ever. sure its 5 pounds, but its 5 pounds that continuously getting lighter, and its like 3 bucks.

granola and beans are way good to, jerky is good if you can snag it, but its usually way out in the open, im all about power bars. easy to steal and there like meal suppliments.

skiptown

Reaction score
Chattanooga, Olympia or Oakland. Sometimes Brookly
Gus. My best buddy ever. A true gentleman.
gusscud.jpg

gusgraf.jpg

07-10-21pb1.jpg

gus.jpg

skiptown

Reaction score
Chattanooga, Olympia or Oakland. Sometimes Brookly
Thank ye kindly. Any dog named meatball has to be pretty rad as well. I feel that a lot of the time protection has more to do with being alerted to danger than actually kickin' ass which little dogs are awesome for. I would so much rather know somethings up and have time to get out of there are assemble my bearings to defend myself than to have my dog attack someone who is trying to hurt me and then have Gus get injured himself. Gus barks alot. He hates the mailman. Sometimes its annoying in the early morning when he freaks out because he heard the door open from my roommate coming home after some illegal late night fun and trouble but boy was I glad when I lived in Oakland and he freaked out in the middle of the night and I could hear a whole bunch of robbers (turns out there was nine of them) kicking in our loading dock door, obviously confusing it with the giant weed op that was next door and not thinking it was a warehouse wherein lived several relatively broke, smelly punk kids with nothing that I can imagine they would want to steal.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads