Dogs, and other cool buddies... | Squat the Planet

Dogs, and other cool buddies...

T

Tailz

Whats the best travelin companions anybodies ever had? i had a pitbull/boxer mix that i picked up off the road when arkansas started theyre pitbull ban. he acted like he had hopped before. loved watchin the scenery on the boxcar.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a rott/golden retriever who is great. not too big to put on your lap but not so small she cant protect me if i need it. I had a buddy why carried a rat around. but in my opinion dogs are then best in any way. great security and awesome company.

T

Tailz

I have a rott/golden retriever who is great. not too big to put on your lap but not so small she cant protect me if i need it. I had a buddy why carried a rat around. but in my opinion dogs are then best in any way. great security and awesome company.

yeah, i know like 3 or 4 people who hop with rats... i as well prefer a dog. rats can get smushed pretty easy... and sittin i a boxcar in the middle of the summer must be hell for an animal as small as a rat. as soon as the winter passes ill be headin out and lookin for a travel dog. i dont have mine anymore. ive seen quite a bit of rescued catahoula dogs in arkansas shelters recently. ive owned one in the past and they are super smart and loyal. How long has your dog been travelin with you?

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
My buddy and roaddog Sarah had a pet rat named Sinatra who travelled with us for a while. She was adorable, a good friend, and was quite fond of sleeping in Sarah's hood. Unfortunately, she passed away about a year ago.

RIP.

T

Tailz

i have a couple of cats that i rescued from a hail storm a couple of years back. they were half starved and only a few weeks old, the mother was dead. now they try to piss on all my stuff. i dont have very good luck with cats, but id rather them piss on my shit than be dead. they were cute as hell when they were kittens tho. iknow a girl that has a cat almost exactly like that one... cool.

cancer

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
right on. yea cats can be bad ass. the kids i got mine from were treating him like shit so i convinced um to let me take him with me.
i ended up getting stuck in some shitty situation where i needed to greyhound it from CA to NY, so i hid him in my pack the whole time...its the only time he pissed all over my stuff.

T

Tailz

right on. yea cats can be bad ass. the kids i got mine from were treating him like shit so i convinced um to let me take him with me.
i ended up getting stuck in some shitty situation where i needed to greyhound it from CA to NY, so i hid him in my pack the whole time...its the only time he pissed all over my stuff.

hell yeah, props for the rescue. i fuckin hate animal mistreatment. like humans are any fuckin better than any other animal. i had to greyhound it from florida to arkansas a week ago, i hate the damn bus. had a 7 hour layover in mobile, alabama... can you say "bumfuck egypt"? my ex stole my pit/boxer from me when she split... that was my best friend, the dog i mean heheh.

T

Tailz

yeah, i dont have either at the moment... well i have those pissin cats hahah. but they arent with me, slightly glad about that.
where did you get flea at?

T

Tailz

youre dealin with someone who cant remember if he bathes... maybe i dont, i cant remember hahahah. oh wait i see portland hah i should lay off the herb for a bit maybe?

T

Tailz

hah alright cool. wait yesterday... hmm, well my memory is shot. a friend of mine just befriended a raccoon, i wanna travel with a raccoon, thatd be rad.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads