does canada deport illegal hobos?

menu

Reaction score
and they dont send you back to where you;re from. just the closest US city, ie buffalo, seattle, minne and so on

K

Kim Chee

I knew a guy who entered Canada w/o permission. He said he was there 3 months before RCMP caught up with him. He was brought to the nearest entry point south.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Why the fuck do they need to hold people for so long to deport them..just get em out. I mean how much paper work is there to send someone back to there home country. 10 days? fuck that's enough for me to just fucking book it into the woods the second a cop asks me who the fuck I am, and why I'm buck ass naked with a 40 of whiskey on the roof of a Lead Unit.

joaquim33

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I know for a fact you'll get deported. but on the plus sude I hear canadian jails are pretty sweet. my buddy jason was locked up for 10 days waiting for deportation and said it was kinda nice
two of my friends said the same thing, 10 days before getting deported, watched a lot of movies, pretty boring but overall not that bad.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads