Do you sleep with a weapon

Framese

Reaction score
I never sleep with a weapon. I think it would be cool to have a bolo, though. It must be better than mace or tasers.
It's best to just avoid the town where you have to defend yourself.

Framese

Reaction score
Eek! I always thought it was the name of both those pendulums attached to a rope that you would toss at someone and it would wrap them up, and a net with a bunch of a ball attached to it.

Reaction score
depends on if im in a temporary, 1 nite setup or longterm place.

overnite all i have is hand weapons.

but if i settle someplace for several months, i dont want wildlife, random people, cops, dogwalkers, or anyone/anything else bothering me.

So: first of all: get a game camera cheap at walmart.

the kind you can monitor remotely via your phone. it should have thermal/infrared capabilities: and you should be able to talk through it, like a Ring doorbell cam.

secondly, set tripwires, snares and boobytraps. An easy trap is just take shits around your perimeter. maybe 50-100 feet away from your actual spot.

• Haha
Reactions: The Toecutter

sevedemanos

Reaction score
i only ever bought a gun because i wanted to build a camp in montana. where theres brown bears, etc.

the best defense in todays america — in most areas — is in fact your frontal lobe.

i will say ive been lucky on a few occassions. but in most situations, unless you are extensively trained in some form of combat, youre better off unarmed.

read: MOST

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads