DMT(and other hallucinogenic drugs)

Rainbow Feather

Reaction score
Take this as hearsay if you will, and you will only hear negative complaints from me here at stp over the issue since there are loads of websites pertaining to the positive affects of this madness. ...

Terence McKenna was actively working with the CIA and NASA. Timothy Leary was introduced to the subject of mind control with these substances through the CIA before he ever took that mushroom trip. Both these men are suspect for leading a very active campaign of what I would think is MKultra 2.0 or 3.0, etc. All of these substances help aid in opening you up to these mind control programs without your questioning. So they substitute meager options to cleaning this world, but ultimately do they offer any strict answers on what you can actively achieve?

That being said I wouldn't be the drop out I am had I never eaten grams upon grams of the whitest DMT I've ever seen, my friends had just cooked up in the backyard with LYE. (I highlight LYE because that is how DMT is prepared with LYE). Honestly you will become a wignut at any dose however you smoke it, snort it, eat it, inject it, as the rest of this post explains.

DMT water extraction is impossible. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you. Actually I'd love to see this done myself but still I've not come across it.

And ayahuasca the plant version you should be doing this in, is the most mind control 'psychedelic' there is! It should not even be classified as psychedelic or entheogen as it is strictly "medicine".YOU NEED A SHAMAN. HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING THE SHAMAN? WHAT ELSE IS IN THE BREW? WHAT INTENT IS IN THAT BREW YOU DID NOT CREATE? WHAT IS AT THE SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL OF EVERY MIRACLE THAT WAS EVER PERFORMED WITH BREW? ITS NOT ALL GOOD, THERE IS EQUAL EVIL TO GOOD IN EVERY MIRACLE. Do you even understand the mind bubble surrounding the Earth this plant grew up around. Did you sacrifice part of your soul in chopping this plant down and hacking it to bits? Did you in any way help raise and care for this magical vine (or in the case of DMT, leaf, grass or root bark)? Just saying there is a lot to go along with ayahausca and DMT than goes beyond what anyone can even comprehend.

Now entheogens I can stand behind are oregon blues, Amanita Muscaria, peruvius torch, peyote, and GET THIS in typical hippycritcal fashion... Toad Venom from the Arizona Sonoran Desert Toad. (heh I do like LSD so I'm a hippicrite for sure). Empower yourself with strong medicine. ayahuasca is weak, dmt is weak. And they have no relation to your life, your loves, your dreams. They wish ill on those who are subjecting the Amazon rainforest to death and destruction, and what may I ask are you going to do to save this environment besides brainwash a bunch of followers down this dark hole of 'medicine'? (Actually if you really thought for yourself you could achieve great things... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7436176427189094677&hl=undefined#)

Get well, but make sure the cost is worth the healing, as nothing in this life is free.

Oh and if you are not ready when the call comes, never wander that direction youll only get stuck somewhere and if your not one for leaping about well there is little hope of a cautious traveler.

Threads like this disgust me, if you really can't find someone to talk to heart to heart about it, don't do it.

The internet is just another grander form of TV and the media mindcontrol the heads of state seek. NOW that being said STP interests me because I see a few acquintses here and this scene interests me and I am particularly new to taking action and where this leads and who are the great minds behind the scene whether any spark of this may be found here who knows. I also think the rail info might be useful someday. And some fun photos too bad I had my camera jacked my first time in SF at the larkin. Nearly 2 years ago, geezus I need to get a job and go back to school. Heh laying down my background in the DMT thread so typical of me, sorry hahaha.

lobotomy3yes

Reaction score
Be careful about what you might have in your system when taking DXM. I've never done it, never want to, but definitely avoid meth, MDMA, and other amphetamines. Pretty sure it can be deadly (what can't really) and at the least it's always bad.

I'm surprised by the ecstasy hate here. Show that shit some love! And the fucking afterglow..mmmmm.

Best part about thizzin is you never really know what you get!

wartomods

Reaction score
regarding dxm, just check the information on the bottle/box of pills, the only active ingredient must be dextromethorpahn bromide , check the doses per pound or per killogram and do the math on the internet (erowid). Allucinations dont work exactly like lsd or shrooms, you wont see amazing colors, you feel your skin saggin, or burning air or, etc shit like that, not rainbows and lepricons, ahah, expect to act like a zombie if you do more than light dose, music will sound great, but beware of whisperings demons behind you ( just alerting if you start paniquing with sound allucinations), and remember , it is a dissociative, so the more you take the more you get away from your body, it doesnt work more dosage more allucinations. dxm is a strange drug is mixes various effects and it doesnt do it particullary right.

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
I don't want to sound ignorant...which I probably will.....but I heard from an old hippie dude that if you take enough dmt orally, that it will burn a hole in your tongue. He showed me his burn as proof.......I don't know if he was being honest but that one statement convinced me not to do it.

My internet is working to slow for me to find the pH of pure DMT, but a hole completely through? Nah, someone's yankin' your chain. If it was particularly acidic or basic, it could cause chemical burns, but to acheive a hole, you'd have to let it sit there and burn you for god knows how long.

I'm assuming DMT is at/near a neutral pH though...

mike

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Be careful about what you might have in your system when taking DXM. I've never done it, never want to, but definitely avoid meth, MDMA, and other amphetamines. Pretty sure it can be deadly (what can't really) and at the least it's always bad.

The main risk is high blood pressure. I assume tachycardia would be possible, but unlikely. If you don't have any kind of preexisting condition, you're very unlikely to die from mixing dxm with other drugs. I'd be most careful with opiates. It makes a fantastic potentiator, but could be dangerous because of that.

mike

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads