Destroy America, The fall of the new world order

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
i dig the common sense shit stuff, but the perceptual results of acid are typically *way* too random to codify..

are you a genius with technical competency?

if you are, great. perform

if you aren't, but *are* a fucking genius, then learn what you need, in order to do.

a wingnut is an asshole who screams, but does little..

this includes crap like schizophrenia
*and*
being too much of a coward to do anything other than keep your ass dry, outside of a cave/vehicle scenario ,

but claim a belief in revolutionary economics
while sucking on State income
or bowing to whatever master keeps you safe enough to have to expend the effort of ***actual experimentation***...

i don't know what the fuck you actually do, motherfucker, but we don't fucking need to *destroy* "America"..

we need to make america
AMERICA

America..

O, sweet Love..

we need for Her
to Become
Us,

where She
has no name...

O God..

Oh Blessed Blessings...

preserve us from the elves of musk...

bring us edisons,

with the ethics of tesla..

& maybe we will fucking goddamned fucking escape...

until then?

day to day, job to job, prayer to prayer..

i suck no money out of anyone,
but i give what i earn, beyond what i need, believing...

& i die,

because all i earn

is loneliness..

boo hoo fucking boo hoo hooo, motherfuckers...

Perushaka

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You dont debate truth, you find truth. Truth isnt debatable, you cant debate 1+1...
no im not skating on thin ice, im skating on the ice that you choose to make thin or thick, seeing as youre the moderator.
flat.png

Ive never been to Antarctica, and cannot find a flight that goes over it. i havent found a boat tour that will allow me to go to it. i haven't found any irrefutable evidence that can disprove my theory, i can't find any evidence that disproves the globe theory either. The only way is to check real data, and like i said i havent found a way into Antarctica yet. Its not even owned by anyone... its owned by all the countries. and look at the UN flag... its the flat model... ironic. Why would the UN use the flat map for its flag? wtf...

Last edited:

Perushaka

Banned
Reaction score
i dig the common sense shit stuff, but the perceptual results of acid are typically *way* too random to codify..

are you a genius with technical competency?

if you are, great. perform

if you aren't, but *are* a fucking genius, then learn what you need, in order to do.

a wingnut is an asshole who screams, but does little..

this includes crap like schizophrenia
*and*
being too much of a coward to do anything other than keep your ass dry, outside of a cave/vehicle scenario ,

but claim a belief in revolutionary economics
while sucking on State income
or bowing to whatever master keeps you safe enough to have to expend the effort of ***actual experimentation***...

i don't know what the fuck you actually do, motherfucker, but we don't fucking need to *destroy* "America"..

we need to make america
AMERICA

America..

O, sweet Love..

we need for Her
to Become
Us,

where She
has no name...

O God..

Oh Blessed Blessings...

preserve us from the elves of musk...

bring us edisons,

with the ethics of tesla..

& maybe we will fucking goddamned fucking escape...

until then?

day to day, job to job, prayer to prayer..

i suck no money out of anyone,
but i give what i earn, beyond what i need, believing...

& i die,

because all i earn

is loneliness..

boo hoo fucking boo hoo hooo, motherfuckers...

Well dude, i appreciate the reply, but i dont really care for America, or canada or any of dem. I care about my current moment in time. and when i look around, i see that some aspects of our society can be improved to benefit everyone. I think we can build a utopia here.

D

Deleted member 125

You dont debate truth, you find truth. Truth isnt debatable, you cant debate 1+1...
no im not skating on thin ice, im skating on the ice that you choose to make thin or thick, seeing as youre the moderator. View attachment 41997

Ive never been to Antarctica, and cannot find a flight that goes over it. i havent found a boat tour that will allow me to go to it. i haven't found any irrefutable evidence that can disprove my theory, i can't find any evidence that disproves the globe theory either. The only way is to check real data, and like i said i havent found a way into Antarctica yet. Its not even owned by anyone... its owned by all the country and look at the UN flag... its the flat model... ironic

i think you missed my point about skating on thin ice. but like i said, you might find a better audience of people on a website that thinks the same stuff as you do.

Perushaka

Banned
Reaction score
i think you missed my point about skating on thin ice. but like i said, you might find a better audience of people on a website that thinks the same stuff as you do.
i saved my op to my harddrive so i can repost elsewhere. and i glad that i misread your other post. This site is about travelling the world and my post is about the world. I thought this was a proper place to get a discussion flowing. I know there are also other places that could be good to post to, for example the peeps over at the Shroomery.

And like i said, i wanna go to Antarctica, so if someone has a boat we can sail to it.

D

Deleted member 125

This site is about travelling the world and my post is about the world. I thought this was a proper place to get a discussion flowing. I know there are also other places that could be good to post to, for example the peeps over at the Shroomery.

you are 100% right. shroomery is where you should be posting.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Ive never been to Antarctica, and cannot find a flight that goes over it. i havent found a boat tour that will allow me to go to it

soooooo..

you say shit about what you haven't seen..

ok.. cool.. we understand...

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Ive never been to Antarctica, and cannot find a flight that goes over it. i havent found a boat tour that will allow me to go to it

BTW asshole..
you can HITCH to ANY ONE of the fucking launch pads, unless you are just a tweaker fucking fucking coward...

who the FUCK got a hold of your fucking brain,???

• Sad
Reactions: Nailz

creature

Banned
Reaction score
And like i said, i wanna go to Antarctica, so if someone has a boat we can sail to it.

are you 12 or 14 years old??

we can forgive that!!!

sorry & welcome

good for you!!!!!

Dameon

Reaction score
Ive never been to Antarctica, and cannot find a flight that goes over it. i havent found a boat tour that will allow me to go to it.
This is silly, you're just arguing to troll, and your logic sucks. I wrote about a paragraph explaining why before I realized I was feeding a troll. If you want to go to Antarctica, buy a boat and go, nothing's stopping you from proving that Antarctica is a lie.

D

Deleted member 20683

you know, when i first started saying the internet was stupid and that everyone getting online wasn't such a great idea, people were like "nah you're just a dumb luddite, people will communicate and learn stuff and spread democracy etc" now we see the internet is at the forefront of bringing back ideas like racism, conspiracy theories and the earth being flat that are so fucking stupid they have been disproved literally centuries or even millennia ago. nice job, technology!

edit: hey Matt, i'm not hating on your site or even the internet in general (i'm here posting aren't i?) i'm just saying there is something VERY ironic about all this.

Last edited:

Perushaka

Banned
Reaction score
This is silly, you're just arguing to troll, and your logic sucks. I wrote about a paragraph explaining why before I realized I was feeding a troll. If you want to go to Antarctica, buy a boat and go, nothing's stopping you from proving that Antarctica is a lie.
do you realize how difficult the journey is? not everyone can afford this. Were talking about a real fucking expedition here. listen to this man:

• Wow
D

Deleted member 125

do you realize how difficult the journey is? not everyone can afford this. Were talking about a real fucking expedition here. listen to this man:

again...not sure if yer sincere or trolling but once again you are dancing on ice here. (thank you everyone for being decent btw)

Perushaka

Banned
Reaction score
I was hopping with this post to achieve a reasonable discussion with open minded people to try and debunk a fun exercise that concern our world. I was called a shithead instead, that's fine, ive posted on other forums as well.

Ill happily invited people to participate with me in this discussion, i'd be happy to work among yall on this:)

i can confirm that i am not a troll, ive been studying this for over two years. Albeit a very light study, a study non the less. I find it important to find the truth, but i dont have anxiety attacks over the state of the world. After all, the truth may be revealed to us upon death and there it won't matter what petty bit of ego you had when you walked this Earth.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
I think its fun to discuss obscene things like that of a flat earth. imagine the flat world, how hilarious would it be.

so you don't actually give a shit about truth.

that isn't fucking uncommon.

you have no fucking clue..

creature

Banned
Reaction score
I was hopping with this post to achieve a reasonable discussion with open minded people to try and debunk a fun exercise that concern our world.

no, shithead, you were called a shithead because you called *other people* shitheads, because they didn't agree with you, to begin with..
you are not only a shithead, but an intentional liar & troll, also..

i am fucking done with yo, unless it is to laugh at your lazy, scaggy ass, bro..

fuck you cambria troll ass whatever you are..

i hope we destroy *you*, fucking personally

before we ever destroy our goddamned fucking beloved america, you fucking asshole..

kill you with a goddamned plastic fork, you fucking shithead....

sixsixtysixth

Reaction score
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" - Christopher Hitchens

I was hopping with this post to achieve a reasonable discussion with open minded people to try and debunk a fun exercise that concern our world. I was called a shithead instead, that's fine, ive posted on other forums as well.

sorry dude, but personally i've had this discussion with people before. i understand it can be fun for simple minds trying to debunk thousands of years of scientific study and research. but lets be honest you are just making a fool of yourself at the end of the day.

with your post there is no "reason" within your reasonable discussion. personally, this exercise would be a waste of time for me.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i don't understand what fucking difference it would make if the world was flat...

well, besides the fact that it's hilariously wrong on a scientific level, going around spouting false information as truth really makes these people look like morons. i can't help but wonder if 'flat earth' philosophy was intentionally designed to make gullible left-wingers (really the only demographic that would buy into this kind of thing) look stupid, therefore de-legitimizing anything else they would have to say. of course, by saying that, its now my turn to put on the tin foil hat. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nailz and Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads