D.C. oct 18, WTO protest (1 Viewer)

F

fa-lee-nee

I deleted myself
anyone going that way?
anyone from southeastern virginia or north carolina going that way?
im trying to maybe put together a bloc.
or at least put together a group.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Dirty Rig

Wanderer
im in NC now, and i would fucking do anything to go! me and my ol' lady will probably still be in NC at the time of the protest, but if you know of any rides up there, we'd love to come with!

and im definitely down for a bloc.

F

fa-lee-nee

I deleted myself
word.
i might be hitching it unless i come up with the $91 for a roundtrip greyhound ticket.

marc

im gonna try to go. anyone wanna hop out to new orleans for halloween after the protest?

Dirty Rig

Wanderer
actually, new orleans was my next stop, but after this hurricane bullshit, im starting to have second thoughts ::meh::

marc

i dont think the hurricane damaged new orleans did it?

Dirty Rig

Wanderer
not yet, but it's pretty expectant. still deciding whether or not i want to risk heading to the gulf-area at the tail-end of hurricane season.

but i'll welcome convincing arguments!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.