Cuddling with close friends | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Cuddling with close friends

Parker Free

Reaction score
Website
coffeewitholiver.com
Definitely agree that cuddling with a close friend, of either sex, is a fantastic way to get comfort and a feeling of safety. Only if they don't try for more, though, cuz that changes the dynamics...experienced both ways.

Of course, if you WANT the other person, and things heat up, that's totally cool too, but that's another subject, LOL.

Reactions: Mankini

iflewoverthecuckoosnest

Reaction score
I love cuddling. Usually with the opposite sex. I mean, it often does turn into something a little more... erm... exciting than cuddling, but the cuddling part is very nice. There's something relaxing and natural about kissing and holding someone close to me. Just makes my whole day brighter and more human.

Reaction score
Website
effectiveresistance.tumblr.com
Do you ever find comfort/happiness with cuddling/snuggling/laying beside your closest friends? do u find it takes away the anxiety and depression or atleast lessens it???
Yes I love to cuddle! Definitely helps with depression and makes me feel cared about. It's nice the rare occasion it happens.

Reactions: Mankini

Di Cruz31

Reaction score
I still haven't found friends that are ok with this type of display, while it's awesome, i can only see myself doing it with my fiance, but I have thought about opening up more, and trying to get closer to people, but its always my instinct to think it is wrong,not that it is, ive just been in emotionally abusive relationships, it always stops me.

HoboinaTux

Reaction score
I absolutely love to cuddle with someone at night. But theres a line of "awkward sexy times" that is quite frustrating. If you are able to become content there's nothing like it.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Noooope. Nope nope nope.
That is 10 pounds of 'nope' in a 5 pound bag.
I'm not a big fan of people touching me or getting into my personal space. So group cuddling is a no go. Hell it takes me a while to warm up to even cuddling with a significant other.

Although I guess I shouldn't say it will never happen, I would just prefer it didn't.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Noooope. Nope nope nope.
I'm not a big fan of people touching me or getting into my personal space. So group cuddling is a no go. Hell it takes me a while to warm up to even cuddling with a significant other.

Although I guess I shouldn't say it will never happen, I would just prefer it didn't.

no offense, but i'm actually kind of surprised to hear that, i always pictured you as a cuddly person :p

as for me, i'd take cuddling over sex right now, most of the booty i've been getting over the past few years has been pretty underwhelming.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
@Matt Derrick You wouldn't be the only one. It seems that I give off the impression that I like that sort of thing but nope. I'm not a germ-a-phobe or anything like that, I just get extremely annoyed very quickly when people touch me. Just ask @Cornelius Vango, "Andy is a dainty little flower, that will bite your fucking head off" or something to that effect.

I'm also not big on hugging people I've just met. Only close friends. The worst is when people give you shit for that, which happens. Siiiiigh.

D

deleted user

Noooope. Nope nope nope.

10 out of 10 can relate to this. I have space issue's. That's it. Back to back for warmth maybe....Also fun old thread.

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm always down for some friendly spooning. Or hugging while laying down in whatever position seems prudent. Not necessarily a "cuddle whore", but I'll rarely turn down an opportunity to pass out extended hugs.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads