Crusty pants questions?

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i've tried sewing them while wearing them, and as soon as i try to put them back on they still seem too tight. also, how am i suppose to fix the crotch while wearing them? should i just give up and get a pair of thermals to wear underneath so my dick and ass isn't falling out constantly?

yes

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering two things about crusty pants.

1) How do I blackout the floss? I've tried using ink and it just turns this ugly grey color and rubs off. I've wondering about spray paint, but I'm afraid of that chipping off everywhere. Who has had experience with sewing crusty pants with normal black thread? How well does it hold? Does it just fall apart?

Also...

Lol x 91723636727171616

E

Earth

agreed.
It's like punk rock 101.

Sorry, but I really believe that if you have to put in any thought into this kind of stuff - you are a posuer.
Better of keeping it real man...................

bryanpaul

Reaction score
1000's of rotting corpses of dead body lice are a nice touch

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
For real.... somebody is askin how to make your pants crusty???? WTF is this shit....? 'How to be a crusty kid 101'

A

Arapala

Fashion tips. If your pants are too tight, I think the best idea would be to just get new pants. You could easily steal a nice pair of pants from a thrift shop.

menu

Reaction score
rediculous. this place is almost turning into a online "hottopic" forum. if you have to ask questions like how to crust up your drawers. then you should prolly just give up. earn your stripes (or pants). really losing faith in this shit

Reactions: slurricane

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads