Cramond Island of Punk 2020 (Edinburgh Fringe Fest)

roguetrader

Reaction score
there's a cool little 10 minute documentary on YouTube about Crammond Island punk if anyone wants to check it out...

I'd really like to get up to Edinburgh for this gig - it's a 1200 mile round trip but I can probably make it work if I can get a few people in the car to chip in on the diesel bill - it's £7.75 a gallon right now which is over $10 !

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

jimi

Reaction score
Any of yous still going? I'll be there for sure would be cool to meet up with folk

I wish, but I wasn't able to afford the plane flight this year... I'd bet you'll meet up with cool folk there regardless though!

• Agree
Reactions: bootz

roguetrader

Reaction score
I won't be able to make it, I've had an unexpected rocket up the ass - we've been evicted from our long term park-up and gotta find somewhere else to live rapido....

shame coz so many people say how great it is - and what a brilliant location....

bootz

Reaction score
I won't be able to make it, I've had an unexpected rocket up the ass - we've been evicted from our long term park-up and gotta find somewhere else to live rapido....

shame coz so many people say how great it is - and what a brilliant location....

Ooft sorry to hear yo good luck on finding a new locazione

Ye I'm pumped! Shame I can't meet any of you folk but there's always other times and places

jimi

Reaction score
Looks like the event is set for August 19 this year!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads