Cheap /FREE Plane Rides???!

nitepeepole

Reaction score
flying can be so cheap
i use sky scanner.net it will let you know pretty much(but not entirely) all the flights from anywhere to anywhere else. it tells you which places have direct connections to other places. so you know better what to look for on the cheap. and all the prices are live...so you can watch them change...they change almost like gasoline prices...anywhere from monthly..daily..to hourly. also..it gives you an idea of regional air carriers. things you wouldn't know to look for. for instance...tiger airways operates out of singapore and serves all of oceania..even india...hubbing out of singapore. it's dirt cheap. like ryanair for south east asia

and also travelzoo
it gives weekly superbargain updates. and you can search each region of the worlds own particular version of it just by changing the area you're saying you're viewing from. thats how i got a $28 flight out of tasmania versus a $62 one, which was the cheapest i could find on expedia.

flights are cheap...just gotta do your homework.

that aircourier shit almost never happens anymore...fed ex has a ton of planes.
that student pilot shit sounds bomb.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I just looked up a bunch of these sites and airtran.com seems to be the best overall.

BelCh

Reaction score
you could maybe hang out at the gates
and keep an eye out for people who aren't
persay keeping there tickets in safe places

if you can get your hands on it , your on the plane !

the poor person who wasn't paying attention , then has to go present there ID
and get on a later plane ...

In theory !
I've heard of it happening ...

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

menu

Reaction score
you could maybe hang out at the gates
and keep an eye out for people who aren't
persay keeping there tickets in safe places

if you can get your hands on it , your on the plane !

the poor person who wasn't paying attention , then has to go present there ID
and get on a later plane ...

In theory !
I've heard of it happening ...

ehh. dont you usually have to show your ID and ticket to even get to a gate then dont you also have to show it again at the gate

Shark

Reaction score
I've never tried this before but it might work. When looking at prices online awhile ago I saw heavily traveled destinations like NYC ect. were very cheap. At the time it was gonna cost 300 bucks for me to fly from VA to PA but it was only like 80 bucks for me to fly from VA to NYC. The catch here is the the NYC had a transfer in PA. So all I would of have to do was booked a flight to NYC and just never got on my second flight and i'd be at my destination for 80 bucks. Think it would actually worked/get what i'm saying?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I've never tried this before but it might work. When looking at prices online awhile ago I saw heavily traveled destinations like NYC ect. were very cheap. At the time it was gonna cost 300 bucks for me to fly from VA to PA but it was only like 80 bucks for me to fly from VA to NYC. The catch here is the the NYC had a transfer in PA. So all I would of have to do was booked a flight to NYC and just never got on my second flight and i'd be at my destination for 80 bucks. Think it would actually worked/get what i'm saying?

what a great fuckin idea!!! :)

Brand0nRagged

Reaction score
I just tried craigslist rideshare and got a response from a lady with her own plane and her fuel cost quote was the same as people with cars. except it'll be way faster and cooler, haha. im stoked.
..this is the plane
GetAttachment.aspx

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads